Chapter 7: Goddess Audrey

Jake's POV
I brought her to our house. She is really sleeping. Phew! She's heavy. But she's really pretty. I watched her face. She has an angel face. Cute face.

I think I'm inlove.

*flash back*
(Park)

"Hey. Wake up.", I said.

I've nothing to do but to bring you to our house.

--

Oh! She's awake. Hahaha.. What a good timing!

"Where am?",she curiosly asked.

Whoa! Man isn't it obvious? You're in our house. I brought you here because I don't know where to bring you.

Also, I knew you have a family problem said your nanny Jade.

"You have a bad intension to a goddess like me!!!!!"

Wow! Goddess? Hahahaha.. Big word! Well, okay if she say so. Actually she is really a goddess with a heart. Hahaha..

"I have no bad intension trust me. I brought you here after you slept on my shoulder.",I honestly said. "Well, you're correct. You are a goddess but stay good. /smile/", I added.

"GODDESS STAY GODDESS. GODDESS IS BEING GOOD INSIDE AND OUT. I THANK YOU."

She is crazy.... Hahahah.. I think I have to call the mental hospital so the problem is done.

Oh! I hear something. It becomes louder.

"Do you here something?", I curiously asked.

"Ahmmm..... Sorry.. It's my stomach. Ahmmm yes. I think so.",she honestly said.

Hahahah... Oh man. I can't stop laughing. She brings fun. Btw, we have to go to the dining room so she can eat a snack.

Okay so we're here. Her eyes became big and round also her mouth became round. I really see on her face that she is surprised. She is really hungry.

She sits. And when she sits she get the foods. Whoa! Can she eat it all? She get the noodles. With a chopsticks.

I pointed my lips to her chest because I saw some noodles.

"What?! You want me to kiss you on lips?",she asked.