Chapter 23: Jake Fontaverde's Grand Party Invitation

Jake's Point of View
Hey guys! Tomorrow is my birthday so I just wanna invite you all. I am really excited. Now I am in the palace because dad has a business talk with the duchess and I asked him if I can go with him and he said yes.

I'm inside the car and I am playing 'Beach Buggy Racing'. Its my favorite racing game since I am a kiddo. Now I am a teen and I still play this game. I am on the Chowder Bowl map on the game.

I installed this game again last night. Oh! Diana is calling me outside the car.

"Hey Jake.",she said as she greeted me.

"Hey there too.",I greeted back.

"So what are you doing here?",she asked.

"I am playing a mobile game. I'm here because my dad is also here the end.",I answered.

"Okay.",she said.

I went outside and stop plaing for a while. I think I have to hang-out with her. Just for this time again.

"Where's Mhikey?",I asked.

"Oh! Mhikey just went back to the Philippines earlier.",she answered.

Oh! So that's why she disappears quickly. I didn't know she's going back to the Philippines. Well, its okay. I don't know what to do now.

"Let me think. Your dad has a business talk with my mom right?",she asked.

"Wow! So are you a soothsayer?",I asked her.

[A/N: Hello po. Sisingit lang po ako saglit. Soothsayer po in Filipino means manghuhula. Thanks.]

"Haha.. Maybe.",she laughingly said. "Oh! By the way,can you come with me? I just want to visit my dad's grave.",she added.

"Sure.",I answered.

She hold my hand and then we walk onto the car. Oh! Where is the driver? Don't tell me she can drive alone? Haha... I think it's impossible to happen. But if she did,she's unbelievable.