Chapter 5

Readers please tell  quinnH1001   to write the Ghost / Crack Kongarthit AU they promised to write for me ^^

Double Update for that bribe XD

Kongphob reached on fourth afternoon. His eldest sister's family had come to visit him on the 30th of December. Kosum, his niece, he loved her dearly. He was a proud uncle. However, she, like any three year old liked to tamper with things, inquisitive, to fill the developing young brain of hers but Kongphob was afraid she might end up damaging his phone. It already had one crack sitting right on the screen. Deciding to not take any further chances, he switched off the phone and put it inside the cupboard.

It was only in the morning when Kongphob was leaving his home did he switch his phone back on and saw Arthit's messages. He had been surprised to see them would be an understatement. Honestly, he had not expected anything from Arthit. He wasn't sure what he and Arthit were. It burned away in his chest like a nasty pus but he didn't know how to get rid of it. When Arthit had gotten angry because he had asked the other to stay on line till he reached dorm had been out of good intentions but in his worry for his favourite P, he had forgotten that Arthit was a grown up boy who had lived well before he had appeared in the former's life. He had forgotten that Arthit was a stubborn man in whose life what position Kongphob himself held, he had no idea. He was afraid to ask. Arthit had ignored him for days for 'confessing' to him. He had avoided Kongphob after kissing him. What mattered was Arthit came back to him.

Arthit came back to him even if it took a little time. Kongphob could do with that. He was afraid to lose anything just by asking for more; just by asking for something which Kongphob wanted and Arthit wouldn't be ready to give.

Kongphob knew Arthit hadn't told his friends. He was himself the type to announce to the world he loved Arthit Rojnapat and here, he had to tiptoe on eggshells. It wasn't Arthit's temper which was a problem unlike what the older boy thought. It was Kongphob's insecurities. Kongphob was his junior, two years younger to the older boy. The raven-haired boy was popular enough for someone who was mostly known for his hot attitude and glares. Outside of his friend circles and juniors who got along with him, most were scared of the short boy.

Arthit wasn't exactly short but he was the short Kongphob liked. Arthit was his type. Arthit was the type.

Kongphob smiled. He thumbed through his phone's apps and tapped on LINE. He clicked on Arthit's chat thread.

When he had called Arthit during the lunch hour, the older boy had sounded angry. Despite that, he teased the raven-haired boy. He thought Arthit was going to scold him for going out of line again but Arthit hadn't. He had sounded flustered. It meant something, right?

Arthit had given him the permission to worry about him. It counted, right?

Arthit wouldn't be leading him on. He wasn't that kind of a person.

Kongphob's phone vibrated in his hand.

[19: 23] For how long will you stare at your phone?