Chapter 15

a/n: For some reason I couldn't figure out which year Pern belonged to :/ So, I made her a fourth year. Also, I have no idea how things actually work in Thai Universities. Just making them up as I go (and, ofc, inspired by the ones I have studied at.)

Arthit didn't see Kongphob until after the exams. It was better that way because Kongphob.. distracted him. Arthit would constantly look at Kongphob. He would poke the latter in the arm and be like '0062, are these papers too hard for you?', 'what about your third elective', 'do you have doubts in this question? You should apply the formula there' despite the fact that it was he who had told Kongphob to be quiet and not to disturb him. Kongphob had come to visit him in the only evening Arthit had been there in his own flatlet. The freshman  had been confused when the third year suddenly had gotten up from his bed and had told him to leave.

"Why, P'?"

"This  is disturbing my concentration."

"What is?"

"This."

"But, am not saying a word!"

"Yea. That's why. Go."

"P'.. Am I distracting you?"

"No."

"I am."

"Of course not."

"You look very cute when you lie like that."

Arthit had hissed. "Am not lying." He had then immediately flushed. Yea. He just proved Kongphob's point. "Am not cute."

"Sure." Kongphob had snorted. "And, I don't love you." Arthit's head had whipped towards him, with big round eyes. "Jeez, I was just being sarcastic." The twenty-one year old's cheeks warmed.

"Shuddup."

"I will always love you, P'Arthit." Kongphob had stood up from Arthit's chair and had wound his arms around the latter.

"What- what are you doing.."

Kongphob bumped their noses. "I love you, P'Arthit." Arthit ducked his head, mumbling 'shut up.' Arthit hugged him back. "That is one thing you never have to worry about."

"Really?"

Kongphob had bent his head and whispered into his ear. "0062 loves his wife." Arthit had stamped him on his foot. Kongphob  had let him go, crying out in pain. "Ah, P'Arthit. That hurt!"

"Go now. You just keep disturbing."