Revenge is Sweet Part 1

It had been three days since I set foot outside my house, or maybe a week, I don't know. And I don't care. See how cool I am? I just don't care about the kind of shit- Attendance or school. I ace everything, simply by going around and calling myself a nerd. And sitting home and reading romance novels. But oh well, today was serious.

I had had my heart broken. By my first love. I trusted him with my life and he used me. By trusted I mean I basically did nothing but picture him and grant him the title of the male lead in the story of my life which also gave me the right to criticize and loathe and hate him with all my being for trying to take my notes. Which I have been doing since the last 7 days- Moping over my lost love by doing absolutely nothing and being a huge pain to anyone who dares come near me; aka my parents or siblings with food, water and cocoa.

I stifle a tear. That was primarily because it had been long since I was sitting here in sadness. People had stopped taking my hurt and pain seriously so I felt obligated to step up my game. Why? Why me?

Just then a head poked into my room and it was my mom, who never really understood me. I looked over to see what she wanted, clearly irritated. I didn't want anyone near me right now. I was suffering from a heartbreak. Was some peace and quiet too much to ask for?

Nevertheless being nice to everyone, which is my nature, I just snapped at her, "Just put the cocoa there, and go away."

"No more cocoa for you young lady, until you tell me whats going on. You have been shut in here for two days straight! Even missed school yesterday. What's up?"

I looked at her in confusion. "I haven't been to school in seven days mom. I have been sitting here for two days but I slept for the rest because that was the extent of my grief!"

My mom's eyebrows furrowed. "We haven't even been here for a week and you are totally losing it. But everyone is done providing room service to you. So you better drag that ass of yours to school today, and start coming down for meals. I came to inform you that your mourning is officially over and the room service option is no longer available."

She looked at me and left. Tears filled my eyes. Everything in my life was so unfair and unjust. The shirtless guy didn't love me and used me, my trust was broken true love lost and now my mom refuses to eat and drink myself to death in solitude. Aargh, I hate my life.

Sighing in sorrow for myself, I get up to get ready for school.

The shower really changed my mood. I was a strong independent woman and I refused to get affected by a random guy. I was my own master and I was going to own this day! One way or another.

I came out of the washroom a changed and determined person. I was going to show Roman what he had lost. Ha!

But for that, I needed to dress as skimpily as possible. Because obviously, losing my dignity, lowering my standards and getting rid of any remnant shred self-respect were the only possible ways of getting back at him.

Ha! Take that, you loser! Watch and burn as I parade around as a skank!

I put on the most inappropriate clothes I could find in my closet. As to why I have such clothes being the huge loser nerd that I am? Well that easy. I have a Sharon named friend who pushes me to be sexy and explore my skank side and she is fun loving and cool and popular and everything I am not. As to why she is friends with me in the first place? So that she could get mentioned in this story. And more importantly for pushing me into situations I supposedly loathe but secretly enjoy. Like this skank costume, that I spent a fortune on.

I was ready. Just the Sharon walked into the room and shouted "What the hell is taking you so long! I was sitting and honking for foreverrrrr! What in the-"

She was cut off as her eyes landed on me and she whistled. "What exactly are you trying to do? We- are- students- at a- school. We- do- NOT- work- at- a- strip- club." She said it very slowly, as if I would have trouble comprehending her if she went any faster.

I laughed, and then quickly filled her in about everything. Her eyes went wide and she nodded sympathetically.

"Of course. He wanted to borrow your notes, so you now show up dressed like a stripper. Totally makes sense. But you aren't ready just yet." She said, a mischievous smile lighting up her eyes.

I hugged her. She was the only one in the whole world who understood me truly. I could always count on her. Then I looked at my outfit. "What's wrong?"

"Makeup." She grinned, "I know exactly what you need. Come on."

I smiled to myself as I followed her. Watch out my dear man, once I am done, you won't know what hit you!