Introduction

My long dirty blond hair, Luke's hair, Kalissa's hair, Calum's hair, Sophia's hair, Ashton's hair, and Micheal's hair and clothes were all wet and we were soaked that one day when were twelve years old. We all enjoyed playing in the rain Until we notoced something we would never forget.

We were all freshman in high school at the time. It was a rainy day, and we heard screaming and thought it was a child, just from the pitch and tone of it.  Then, it stopped. It was kind of muted, but I had really good hearing, and could tell that the screaming was from a girl, about 6 years old.

We didn't really know what it was at first, until we looked down toward the end of our street, because we all lived on the same street. We saw a guy, about in his 40's and we saw he was over the body. Then, we saw blood on him, all over his skin and his clothes. We figured he cut himself. We were dead wrong.

We all asked him,"Sir are you ok?" "Did you cut yourself?" He did not reply, so we figured he had cut himself, but then he spoke in a very gruff deep voice and said,"If you ever tell anyone what you saw, I will track each of you down, and do the same thing I did to this girl!" We were all scared  and terrified. 

We weren't sure if he was serious or kidding. Then, directly after he said that, he dissappered. We never saw him again. Fromt that day forward, we all swore never to go outside alone. I was epecially scared to tell my parents becauae I wasn't sure if they would believe me.

I am Clairissa. I am 16 years old and this is me and my group's story of what happened that very day back in April.