Normal Day

It was just any ordinary day in Taylorsvill, Arizona. I was a good student, straight A, even. Each and every day I would always hang out with my boyfriend, Luke, and my best friends for life, Sophia and Kalissa. I am in high school and I am a sophomore. Luke, Sophia, and Kalissa are also sophomores. We are all sophomores at Taylorsville City High, Home of the Penguins, so our colors are black and white.

Luke is a little taller than me, and he stans at 6'1" and he has his dirty blond hair in a quiff and a lip ring. Luke always wore black skinny jeans with holes in the knees and band tees. He also wore black vans. He was skinny, and what I found attractive about him were his blue eyes. He is in a band with his best friends Calum, Michael, and Ashton. They call themselves 5 Seconds Of Summer.

Michael was the same height as Luke, except the thing that makes Michael stand out from one in a million, is that he dyes his hair in crazy styles. He likes the same style as Luke, except he usually wears an eyebrow ring. Michael even wears converse sometimes. He even has a tattoo on his left arm. His eyes are a blue-green color, but he isn't really my type.

Calum looks like he is asian, but he isn't.  He has brown eyes and black hair. He has the same fasion sense as both Luke and Micheal, but he wears black and white vans. Calum is Kalissa's boyfriend.

Then, there is Ashton.  Ashton has hazel eyes, and the same style as the rest of the boys, but he usually wears white converse. Ashton's hair is curly and brown. Ashton is Sophia's boyfriend.

Sophia is tall and she has long brown hair, and brown eyes. She has a wild and crazy fashion sense. She wears a flannel and short shorts.

Kalissa is tall, and she has he same fashion sense as her boyfriend, except, she wears nike shoes.

Me, on the other hand, have long dirty blond hair with natural highlights, and I usually wear it with a beanie that has Luke's band name on it. I have the same style as Luke, except I change my shoes up a lot to help adjust to different seasons and climates.