1st period

We had Home Eck with Mr. Daniel. Mr.Daniel is a short little guy at about 5'3, so not that tall. He always wears a blue dress shirt and khaki pants. He is the strictest teacher we have.

As we walk in, he sees Luke's arm behind my back, and his hand around my waist, and he says,"Take your hand of of her!" It is like he is my father. He is not my father. Luke ignores him so does Calum and Ashton.

We all go to our seats. Mr. Daniels says,"Today we are going to be making cookies. Sugar cookies. Really easy recipie. Now, I need you guys to get into groups of 7." Automatically I knew that we would all be together. There were only 21 people in our class.

We got the recipie, and me and the girls got the ingridients and Luke got the aprons. Michael, Ashton, and Calum got the cookie sheets and stuff out. We  got to work. We were the first ones done, and we got to eat them before the class was over. Yay! Team 5SOS has done it again. Team 5SOS is what we call ourselves. We are pretty much the popular kids, because me, Kalissa, and Sophia are their girlfriends. Other girls wish they were us. We are even rich and live in mansions. My dad invented the first evr robotic maid and butler.