Before 1st Period

Me and Luke drove to school in his Ferrai, and after he parked, he got out on his side and walked over to my side, and opened my door. I kissed him. I told him I love him. We go to our lockers, which are right next to each others, and we get our binders out of our lockers. As we do so, we see Michael, Ashton, Sophia, and Kalissa. Calum has his arm around Kalissa's waist and was kissing her. Ashton had his arm around Sophia's shoulder. Micheal walks into school all alone. We all feel bad for him.

Luke, Ashton, and Calum walk over to him and they all do a secret handshake. Then, Luke walks back over to me and slips one of his hands around my waist, to pull me in for a kiss."Babe, I love you so much. You are the love of my life." I then say,"Love you too, Luke." He then kissed me.

I am wearing Luke's flannel and his black skinny jeans. I am wearing my favorite black 5 Seconds Of Summer tank top, which Luke loves. My hair is brushed to the side, and up in a beanie. I was also wearing a lot of rubber bracelets, some were Luke's. I am wearing my favorite pair of gold colored sandals.

Luke is wearing a Blink-182 band tee. His hair is also in a beanie, and he is wearing his black skinny jeans and black vans.

Kalissa is wearing short shorts, and has her hair curled up, and is wearing a 5 Seconds Of Summer tanktop, she is wearing black and white converse to match Calum's vans.

Calum is wearing a Sublime shirt with black skinny jeans, like Luke's. He is even wearing his favorite vans. His hair is in a quiff, like Luke's hair.

Sophia is wearing ripped jeans and a 5 Seconds Of Summer band tee. She has her hair up in a bun and was wearing her favorite pair of vans.

Ashton got a haircut, and had his up in a quiff, like Luke and Calum. He was wearing a Metallica t-shirt with skinny jeans and his usual black converse.

Michael had his hair dyed black with blue streaks. He was wearing an Iron Maiden Band tee. He wore the same skinny jeans as the rest of the boys. He jad a jean jacket over his shirt. He was wearing high top vans.

As you can see, our group on has a schedule of what we wear to school each and every day. With Luke's hand around my waist, we all start walking to our first period, which we have together. In fact, we all have each and every class together.