Chapter 23

Lilys POV

I numbly begin to fold my clothes before setting them in one of my suitcases. Harry comes into the cabin 10 minutes later looking quiet distressed.

"What do you mean your aunts coming to pick you up tomorrow?" He asks me for the hundredth time. "Harry, I've told you this already. My aunts coming to pick me up since we're going to see my parents." Harry runs his fingers through his hair. ''I know you've told me this already, I just can't believe you're leaving so suddenly." He sighs exasperated.

I honestly can't believe it either. I thought I was leaving at the same time as everyone else, but no, my aunt has to come pick me up to take me to see my parents.

"It just happened so fast. I thought I was leaving at the same time as everyone else." Harry stands up and twirls me around so I'm facing him. "Considering this is probably going to be the last time I see you, I'm going to make it a night you'll remember." He kisses my cheek before grabbing his phone.

"What are you doing?" I ask as I walk over to him. "I'm texting the boys explaining what's going on. We're going to give you the best day of your life if it kills us." I smile at him brightly. "Thank you." I whisper to him before planting a quick kiss on his nose.

About 10 minutes later the boys and Nikita burst through the doorway, taking both Harry and I by surprise.

"Lily!" Louis yells before running over to me with 1 boot on. He wraps his arms around me before getting pulled away from Niall.

"Lily, tell me it's not true. You aren't leaving us, right?" Niall chokes out, close to sobs. I nod my head, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Why?" Nikita asks me.

I explain to them why I'm leaving and they're all very sympathetic.

"I'm sorry about your mom, but is that really a reason for you to leave camp a couple days early?" Liam says, giving me a strange look. Sighing I look down. "I know it's strange for them to pick me up a couple days early but it's already been decided." I apologize. Harry motions for me to sit on his lap which I quickly do.

"So what are we doing as our send off?" Harry asks them, causing Louis to break out into a huge grin.

"We should enjoy her company one person at a time. Each hour we'll switch and after the last person's done we'll all join together." Louis says and I nod my head excitedly. "Perfect. Now which order are we going in?" Zayn asks and I shrug.

"We should do it in the reverse order she met us in." Niall suggests. "Why the reverse order?" I just had to ask. "It's more original that way." Of course it is.

"No! Then I'd be last!" Niall whines. "Just pick a dang order." I say and Niall smiles. "I think it should be me, Louis, Liam, Nikita, Zayn then Harry." Harry pouts his bottom lip out. "Why do I have to be last?" He whines and I can't suppress the smile that finds its way onto my face.

Niall shrugs his shoulders. "I don't know. I had no place to put you." Harry huffs again, crossing his arms over his chest. "Don't put your face like that Haz, it'll get stuck that way you know." I turn to face Niall.

"So what are we doing first?" I ask him and he smiles. "Grab your jacket and shoes. I have an idea." I throw on my black jacket before tugging on my boots. I check the clock which reads 11:12a.m

"See you at 12:12 Louis!" I call before following Niall out of the cabin.

____

Hey guys!! So the next chapters going to be what she's doing with Niall. Do joys guys have anything in particular that you want to see he do with one of the boys/Nikita?? Comment them or inbox me!!

-S.M