Chapter 2-Adam

• Dedicated to Adam Reynolds

"Hey Savannah, didn't you have to see Mr. Raco after school?" Trish asked. Savannah thought about it, and realized she was screwed.

"Oh yeah. Hey Val, I guess I'm joining you in detention." Savannah said. Everyone laughed and thought about what they were going to perform.

*oh yeah I forgot to mention, they are in a band called Brand New Day*

“I think we should sing a Heffron Drive song.” Savannah said. Trish looked at Savannah thinking of how to word what she was thinking.

“Savannah, you only want to do that because of your beloved Kendall.” Trish said. Trish seemed kind of mad, but got over it when she realized it was a good idea.

"Yeah, we can sing Quiet Please!" Valorie said. Everyone, even Trish, agreed with the song choice. But they decided on a different song, Invisible, by their favorite band in the world, Big Time Rush. They treid both songs anyway, and decided they sound better singing Invisible. 

"I wonder what Tanya will say." Rosemary said.

"Who cares?" Savannah asked.

"Yeah, besides if she says anything, I will just punch her in the face, like I did Heather earlier." Valorie said. They all laughed.

"Speaking of Heather, did you see how she was holding her face?" Trish asked. They all started mocking her when Savannah's brother, Lenny, walked in.

"What are you doing?" Lenny asked.

"Being Steamy Hot Rob of course!" Rosemary said. Lenny joined in laughing. They all walked around holding their faces, and eyes with the opposite hand from the side they were holding. Savannah's mom came home and saw what they were doing. Laughing, she walked to her room.

"So, do you guys think we're ready to tryout on Monday?" Trish asked.

"I think we're ready, no I know we're ready." Rosemary said. Savannah went to go get the mail when she saw her neighbor, Adam.

"Hey Squirrel Boy!" Savannah yelled. You see Savannah, and Rosemary watch this guy on youtube named Stephen, and Adam looks like him.

"I'm not Squirrel Boy!" Adam said angrily and climbed into a tree.

"Aww, Squirrel Boy. Do you need your boo bear?" Savannah asked. Adam stayed in the tree for a good 6 hours when Savannah, Trish, Rosemary, and Valorie walked out with a remote, a random bear, and a World of Warcraft thing.

"Here Stephen, here's your life back." Rosemary said as they handed Adam the stuff.

"Thanks, stop calling me Stephen, it's freaking annoying!" Adam yelled.

"Whatever Stephen, just remember.... You make toast, I make art. I'm smart you're retarded." Savannah and Rosemary said before going inside. They heard Adam say "Freaking Wow!" before they closed the door.

"Poor Adam." Valorie said. They all started laughing. 

When they turned on the TV, they saw a Big Time Rush marathon on all weekend, so they decided to stay up the whole time it was on.

*a Stephen video will be posted on the next chapter*