Chapter 5- The Talent Show

When they got to the high school, it was loud and crowded. The girls went back stage, which was even louder and chaotic, and got changed.

"Welcome to the 15th annual school talent show. Please turn your phones on silent and enjoy these wonderfully talented students. Now for the winning person or group who sing will be getting a chance to work with the legendary Gustavo Rocque." Mr. Tromplis said to start off the talent show.

Savannah, Trish, Rosemary, and Valorie all froze and then started freaking out.

"WE HAVE GOT TO WIN!" Rosemary yelled.

"Okay, so let's give a warm welcome to George and Tom who will be drumming on random objects." Mr. Tromplis said introducing the first act.

Valorie checked twitter to see if Gustavo tweeted anything, he didn't.

"We should check twitter to see if Gustavo tweets anything." Trish said.

George and Tom finished and Mr. Tromplis walked back to the mic.

"Next up, Dance Crew dancing to Katy Perry's 'Firework'." Mr. Tromplis announced, the audience clapped to welcome them to the stage. Just then Heather walked over to the girls.

"You guys are next, hope you fall off the stage." Heather said.

 "Heather, I am so glad you are singing a May Circus song, because you are the biggest slut, just like the lead singer!" Valorie said.

Heather took it as a compliment and walked away. Dance Crew ended and they girls were next.

"Next up is a band of girls called Brand New Day singing 'Invisible' by Big Time Rush." Mr. Tromplis said.

The audience clapped and the girls sang. Savannah sang Kendall Schmidt's part, Trish sang Logan Henderson's part, Valorie sang Carlos Pena's part, and Rosemary sang James Maslow's part. When they finished everyone clapped and they even got a standing ovation. Once they were off stage, Valorie checked twitter.

"Guys, he didn't tweet anything about us." Valorie said sadly.

"No he has to, keep refreshing." Savannah said.

All the other acts went on and now it was time to announce the winners.

"In 3rd place, George and Tom. In 2nd place..." Mr. Tromplis siad, and the girls froze.

"Brand New Day. And in 1st place Heather Tomlinson." Mr. Tromplis finished. Everyone in the audience started booing at Heather.