Chapter 7- The Palm Woods

When they walked into the Palm Woods, they saw four girls waiting for something or someone. And Trish, Rosemary, Savannah, and Valorie knew exactly who they were and were not happy.

"You have go to be kidding me!" Rosemary said.

"What?" Carlos asked.

"Ew, please tell me we don't have to go over there." Trish said.

"Over where?" James asked.

"Wow, I've been in LA for an hour and I already want to kill someone." Valorie said.

"Who?" Logan asked.

"Them!" The girls said pointing towards them, and then moving their hands to at point at random people.

"Who? You kept moving." Kendall said.

"No...oh god here they come." Savannah said.

~~~~~~~~~~Savannah's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I walked in I knew exactly who they were, but I didn't want the guys hating me already, so I acted like it wasn't them. Then they started walking towards us, and I wanted to kiss Kendall to piss them off, but I didn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The four girls reached them and then Trish, Savannah, Valorie, and Rosemary all faked smiles.

"Hey baby." One of the girls said and kissed Carlos.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Valorie's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I saw the bitch kiss my Carlos, I literally started crying, and I never cry! I knew that if they saw me they would ask questions. Then Rosemary grabbed my arm and told me not to kill her....yet. So I wipped away the tears, but as I did that James saw me and looked kind of sad. But, I managed to smile at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The same greeting and kiss happened with the other guys.

"Savannah, Trish, Rosemary, and Valorie. This is Kayslee, Miranda, Halston, and Samantha." Logan said.

"Yeah, we know who they are." Savannah said sadly.

Kendall looked at Savannah. "Are you okay Savannah?" he asked.

"No." Savannah thought, but instead she said "Yeah, I'm fine." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Savannah's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Kayslee kissed my Kendall I cried, but took my phone out and looked at a random text to act like it was the text that got to me.

"Are you okay Savannah?" Kendall asked.

Am I okay, no I am not okay, does it look like it...no! God can't you see I fucking love you and I am crying because I can't have you and she can!!!

"Yeah, I'm fine." I lied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So we are going to show the girls around. We'll meet you four for date night later okay." Carlos said.

"Yes, perfect! It was nice meeting you." Samantha said and hugged Valorie first.

Valorie pulled away and faked a smile.

"It was nice m...meeting you too." Valorie said, still faking the smile.

Samantha, Halston, Miranda, and Kayslee left and sudden;y Valorie, Rosemary, Trish and Savannah were happy and smiling for real.

"Okay, so let's check you guys in with Bitters." Kendall said.

"Yeah, let's go do that." Savannah said.

When they walked up to the desk, there was a fat, unattractive guy behind the desk.

"Welcome to the Palm Woods!" he said.

"Hi, we're here to check in." Savannah said.

"What's the name?" Bitters asked.

"Um...I'm not sure. You see we are here because Gustavo Rocque is working with us. So we don't really know who set up the room reservation." Savannah said.

"Oh so, Rocque or Wainright." Bitters said.

"Sure." Trish said.

"Got you right here, room 3J. Have a Palm Woods stay." Bitters said handing each girl a key card.

"Thanks." Savannah said.

They grabbed their bags, and headed for the elevator. When they got off the elevator they went to their room and opened the door. When Trish opened the door, the room didn't look bad. And the girls were excited, the guys walked in too.

"Nice place." James said.

"Too bad there isn't a swirly." Carlos said.

"It's nicer than ours was when we moved in." Logan said. 

"It's got a nice view of the pool." Kendall said.

The girls picked their rooms and unpacked, then they walked back out to the living room and the guy were gone.

"I guess they left to get ready for their dates." Rosemary said.