Chapter 6- The Opportunity of a Lifetime

Savannah, Trish, Rosemary, and Valorie left the High School and went to Ice Cream Cafe for an ice cream fix.

"I can't believe this!" Savannah said.

"I know, we rocked it and Heather was flat and pitchy." Rosemary said.

"Can I punch her in the face now?" Valorie asked.

All the girls turned around and saw Heather, but she was crying.

"Why would she be crying?" Trish asked.

"Maybe someone beat me to it." Valorie said.

"Check twitter!" Rosemary yelled.

Valorie checked twitter and saw a shocking tweet Gustavo put.

"Guys listen to this 'Still looking for my next big thing'." Valorie said reading the tweet.

"What? He turned down Heather?" Trish asked.

"Guess s...Holy crap!" Valorie said.

The rest of the girls looked at the door and saw the one, the only, Gustavo Rocque!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Gustavo's P.OV.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the principal announced who won I could not believe what I was hearing, then Heather walked up to me smiling.

"So, I guess I'm the act you've been looking for." Heather said.

"No, that was AWFUL!" I yelled.

"What? But I won!" Heather yelled back.

"Well, I almost choked myself listening to you." I said.

When Heather ran away I had a feeling I wanted ice cream, so I went to Ice Cream Cafe. When I got to the door I saw the girls of Brand New Day and knew it was some scary kind of fate. When I walked in the girls looked at me, which was weird and I wanted to yell, but I didn't. I walked up to their table and cleared my throat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you the girls of Brand New Day?" Gustavo asked.

"Yeah, why?" Savannah asked.

"How you you like to go to LA and get a shot at the big time?" Gustavo asked loudly.

"Rush. And heck yeah we would." The girls said simultaneously.

"Great, now get going. You leave for LA tomorrow afternoon." Gustavo's assistant, Kelly Wainright, said.

The girls left Ice Cream Cafe and went to their houses to pack for 3 months worth of things. After the girls packed they went to bed.

That morning things were a little intense. Renee dropped the girls off at the airport at noon where they met Gustavo and Kelly.

"Girls, hurry up, get through security, and on the plane, because you are now on the way to being stars!" Gustavo said.

The girls ran through the airport to security, got through security, and got on the plane like Gustavo told them.

"Wow, they already listen better than the dogs." Gustavo said to Kelly.

They were getting off the plane when a big guy Gustavo called Freight Train picked them up and carried them to the limo.

"What was that about?" Valorie asked.

"Gustavo said he wants you guys to be less trouble than Big Time Rush, so he wanted me to carry you out here to avoid it." Freight Train said.

"Oh, well in that case...is he making you carry us everywhere?" Trish asked.

"No just this time." Freight Train said.

Gustavo and Kelly got in the limo to join them and they headed for Rocque Records.

"Kelly, call the dogs and tell them to be at the studio in 20 minutes." Gustavo said.

Kelly called "the dogs" and told them what Gustavo said.

20 minutes later....

The girls heard fighting and Kelly ran out to stop it. A few minutes later four boys walked in, and the girls instantly knew who they were.

"Dogs, this is Brand New Day, my new girl group. So be good dogs and show them around the Palm Woods, and don't infect them with your stupidity!" Gustavo yelled.

The dogs and the girls walked out of Gustavo's office.

"Hi, I'm Kendall. And this is James, Carlos, and Logan." Kendall said smiling. The other boys waved.

"Hey, I'm Savannah. And this is Rosemary, Valorie, and Trish." Savannah said smiling back.

"Oh my gosh, you guys are Big Time Rush!" Trish yelled.

"TRISH!" The other girls said as they hit her.

"Sorry." Trish said.

The boys looked at them and then at each other.

"You know who we are?" Carlos asked.

"Yeah, we like LOVE you guys!" Rosemary said.

"Awesome! Um, so do you guys want to go to the Palm Woods now?" Logan asked.

"Sure." The girls said.

The left and walked to the Palm Woods.