Chapter 4- Surprise

Hey guys! Hope you're still with me, and liking this story as much as I am! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Valorie and Savannah walked in to Mr. Raco's room, they didn't see Heather, who had detention too.

"Not that I care, but where is Mrs. Perfect? Savannah asked Devin.

"Who?" Valorie asked confused.

"Heather, Mr. Raco gave her detention." Savannah said.

"Oh my God, little Mrs. Teachers' Pet got detention! For what, putting on make up in class?" Valorie asked.

"No, for being annoying." Savannah said.

Valorie looked at Devin. "So, where is she?" Valorie asked.

"She never showed up, she's probably at the mall getting her nails done." Devin said.

"Does Mr. Raco know?" Savannah asked.

"No, he hasn't been here yet." Devin said.

Just then Mr. Raco walked in.

"Okay, so where is Heather?" Mr. Raco asked.

"No one knows." Valorie said.

"Oh Ms. Garcia so nice to see that Friday was your day off." Mr. Raco said as he sat at his desk.

"Nice to see you too Jerry." Valorie said.

"Jerry?" Savannah asked.

"Yeah, we're on a first name basis now. I mean I practically live here." Valorie said putting her feet on the desk she was sitting at.

Everything got quiet and stayed that way. Heather never showed up, which means either in school suspension, or 2 days of detention. When detention ended Valorie and Savannah went to their own houses. When Savannah got home she saw Lenny playing a video game with his friend and she went to her room.

The week went by pretty fast, and now it was talent show day. Savannah called Rosemary.

"Hello?" Rosemary asked.

"Hey, it's me what time are we meeting at Valorie's?" Savannah asked.

"Oh...I'm not sure. I texted her, but she is probably sleeping." Rosemary said.

"Oh okay, I'll try calling her." Savannah said.

Savannah and Rosemary hung up and Savannah called Valorie. The phone rang and rang, but Valorie's voicemail cam up, Savannah left a message and hung up. Then she went downstairs to eat, when she saw her mom all dressed up.

"Mom?" Savannah asked.

"Oh, hey Sweetie." Renee said.

"Um...what are you dressed up for?" Savannah asked.

"We are going out to lunch at your favorite fancy restaurant." Renee said.

Savannah smiled and hugged her mom. "Thank you so much mom! Wait, who's all going?" Savannah asked.

"You, me, Lenny, and the girls." Renee said.

"Okay, thanks mom! Hey can we stop at Val's? Because she is still sleeping." Savannah asked.

"Yeah, we're picking up the other girls at their houses anyway." Renee said.

Savannah thanked her mom again and ran upstairs to change. She put on her nicest tank top, a jean skirt, and of course her beanie, and vans. She went into the bathroom and straightened her hair, and put on eyeliner. When she walked downstairs her mom was staring at her.

"Savannah, why the beanie and vans?" Renee asked.

"Why not?" Savannah asked.

Renee sighed. "Why don't you go put on the flats you have?" Renee asked.

"Mom, I love you, but they aren't comfortable at all. And besides the talent show is at 5:30 and we are the third act, we won't have much time to change, unless we all change in the van, and you and I both know Lenny is a perv and will watch." Savannah said.

Renee thought about it and decided that she won't get anywhere with Savannah.

"Fine, atleast you're wearing your nicest ones." Renee said with a sigh.

Savannah smiled knowing she won and went to the van. She put her guitar and clothes for the talent show in the can and got in. Their first stope was Trish's house, Savannah knocked on the door and told Trish to bring her talent show stuff and put them in the van. The same thing happened at Rosemary's house. But when they got to Valorie's house, she still wasn't awak. So they went into her room to wake her up. Rosemary got Valorie's nicest outfit together, Trish took her talent show clother to the van, and Savannah tried waking her up.

"Valorie Saphire Garcia, wake up!" Savannah yelled and hit her with a pillow. That didn't work so she body slammed her. She woke up, got changed, and all the girls got in the van.

At the restaurant they ate and ate and ate until they were about to explode. They left the restaurant and headed for the high school, where the talent show is.