Chapter 9

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Chapter 9-Cassandra's P.O.V.

"So what happened?" Sasha asked.

We were both in our hotel room sitting down on the couch drinking lemonade.

"Well I apologized, told him how I felt about him, and he almost kissed me." I explained.

"He almost kissed you?"

"Yeah, but I didn't kiss him because he's engaged. And I don't want to be in any kind of drama between them." I said as I took a sip of my lemonade.

"So what, you should've kissed him. You love him!" Sasha yelled.

"Lower your voice, I don't want them hearing about this." I said while pointing to the wall.

You see we're next door to Kendall and his friends.

"So, let them hear." Sasha said as she got up and banged the wall really hard.

We then got a phone call. I answered.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Can you not bang the wall like that?! I'm trying to sleep!" Rebecca yelled.

"That wasn't me." I protested.

" Oh, then it must have been Casper!"she said all sassy like.

"Whatever." I said and hang up.

I can't stand her!

I got finish drinking my lemonade, and was about to get ready for bed until my cell phone ringed.

I took it out of my pocket and checked the caller ID. It was Kendall! And I can't stop smiling.

Okay calm down Cassandra because you'll never have him, he's going to marry Rebecca. After a few seconds I answered.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey Cassandra!" Kendall beamed.

"Hey what's up?"

"Well I was wondering if you and your sister would like to come over for a small party."

"A small party? Okay who's going to be there?" I asked.

"Well obviously Rebecca, Logan, Carlos, James, and I. Also Halston and Alexa will be over too." Kendall stated.

"Okay. Should we come over now?"

"No not now, come in two hours."

I looked at the clock and it read 8:45.

"Alright see you later." I said.

"Bye." then he hanged up.

I went to Sasha's room and knocked on the door.

I waited for an answer, but there was nothing all I heard was talking.

I knocked in the door again, only a little harder and I heard her say "hold on".

Sasha opened the door and smiled. I raised my eyebrow at her.

"So, what do you need?" she asked.

"Oh well, Kendall invited us for a party in two hours."

"Yeah about that, I don't think I will be there."

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because I need to fly back home to go back to school."

I forgot she's still in college. I keep on forgetting that she hasn't finished it just like me.