Chapter 18

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
Chapter 18- Kendall's P.O.V.

I just left Cassandra's house and i'm now in my car driving to my house.

Once I pulled up the driveway, I got a text.

You're going to wish you never dated her!
       -Love anonymous (;

I read the text about five times. Who sent me this? Oh well, i'll tell the guys about this.

I unlocked the door and saw Logan and James watching the television in the livingroom, and Carlos in the kitchen cooking what seems like lunch.

"Oh hey Kendall." Carlos said while looking up from the pot.

"Hey." I said.

James and Logan came up to me.

"Are you okay?" Logan asked.

Instead of answering his question, I showed him the text. After Logan read it he had a shocked face and passed it to James, who passed it to Carlos that was done cooking.

"Wow, who sent this?" Carlos asked while giving me back my phone.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know, this number is not in my contacts."

"Hhmm, well let's see." James said while thinking.

"I've got it!" Logan chimed.

"What?" we all asked him.

"So the text says, 'You're going to wish you haven't dated her' or something like that." Logan said.

We all nodded our heads and he continued, "So whoever texted you that must be an Ex!"

"The question is who's Ex." Carlos said.

"Do you think it could be Cassandra's?" James asked.

"I doubt that because she dated this jerk back in school named Nick. I don't think he would care much about her." I replied.

"What about Rebecca?" Logan asked.

We all thought about it. It could have been Rebecca.

"Maybe it was Rebecca who sent the text." Carlos said breaking the silence.

We all nodded our heads.

"So what are you going to do?" Logan asked.

"I guess I need to keep an eye out."

"Don't worry Kendall, we'll help you." James said patting my back.

"Yeah we'll help." Carlos and Logan said.

"Thanks guys" I said.

Cassandra's P.O.V.~

Kendall left an hour ago, and I am so bored right now.

I was walking up to my room because I heard scratching noises at the front door. I'm really scared. Man, I wish Kendall was still here!

I slowly walked up to the front door and heard a bark. Wait, is a dog at my doorstep?

I am too scared to open the door because I am afraid of dogs! I looked

out the window next to the door and saw a small puppy.

When the puppy looked my way, it barked some more. This isn't any dog, this is Fox, known as James Maslow's dog.

What is he doing here?

I quickly called James to tell him that his dog is out in my yard.

Phone conversation~

"Hello?" James asked.