Chapter 15

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Chapter 15- Cassandra's P.O.V.

Month of November~

"Kendall, how do I look?" I said walking towards the couch where Kendall is.

"You look pretty." he said. I frowned.

"What's wrong?" he asked while pulling me on his lap.

"Pretty is what you call a flower."

"Okay then you look cute today." I frowned again.

"Flowers are cute too?" Kendall asked.

"No, cute is what you say to a puppy or any other baby animal." I replied back.

"Alright, you look beautiful, gorgeous, no words can describe how fabulous you look today." He said.

I smiled, "So when are we going to that interview?"

"Couple hours."

"Okay, so what do you want to do in the mean time?" I asked while getting up from his lap, but he pushed me back down.

"How about we just stay right here and enjoy the moment." he said while putting his chin on my shoulder.

"Just like this for hours? That's boring." I whined.

"So i'm boring?" Kendall said playfully shocked.

I laughed, "Yes."

Kendall gasped and pushed me off of him. He then turned his head to avoid looking at me.

"Kendall?" I asked. No answer from him. I think I hurt his feelings. I feel bad now.

I scooted closer to him, "Kendall please answer me, I'm sorry."

I then saw a small smile on his lips and bitting his bottom lip to hold back from laughing.

Oh so it's like that huh?

I got on top of his back and whispered in his ear, "Kendall, if you speak to me i'll let you do whatever you want with me."

He turned his head with wide eyes he then pushed me on the couch and got on top of me.

"I was just messing with you Cassandra." he said leaning in.

I smirked and pushed him. That caught him off guard, which made him fall on the floor.

"Yeah I was just messing with you too!" I said laughing.

"That's not funny!" he shouted. Kendall then got up and went out the door.

What just happened?

I walked out the door and started looking for Kendall since his car is still here. I walked to the backyard and was tackled.

I heard Kendall laughing.

"Kendall get off of me!" I yelled gasping for air.

"Alright." He replied while getting off of me and helping me up.

"Kendall you scared me!" I said.

"Sorry, but you got to admit it was pretty funny."

We both had a fit of laughter.

~

Kendall's P.O.V.~

"Welcome Kendall!" The interviewer said before the audience cheered.

"Hi." I said while shaking her hand then sat down on the couch provided.

"So." she said while sitting in her chair, "since you're here to tell us about your relationship status, how are you and Rebecca?"

"Rebecca and I are not in a relationship anymore." everyone gasped.

"Really, what happened?" the interviewer asked.

I sighed, "I can't really say that information to anyone since it was between me and her, and also James, Logan ,Carlos, Halston, and Alexa. Also Cassandra."

"Oh I understand, but who's Cassandra?"

"An amazing girl."

"Wait, is she the one in all those photos?" she asked.

"Yes, she is." I replied.

"Is she here?"

"Yes she is, hold on." I said as I got up to go backstage.

I searched for Cassandra, and found her talking to one of the workers. I walked towards them.

"Oh excuse me, I have to get back to work." the worker said while walking away.

I tapped Cassandra's shoulder, and she jumped and turned to face me.

"Kendall you scared me." she said.

I chuckled, "I'm sorry, but I need you to come with me."

Before she could say anything, I grabbed her and started walking on set.

I turned to face her when we were sitting on the couch and she was shocked.

"Kendall, is this Cassandra?" The interviewer asked.

I nodded my head, "Yes, this is her." I put my arm around Cassandra's waist. She started blushing.

"So Cassandra, are you dating Kendall?" the interviewer asked her.

"Yes, I am."

"How did you guys hook up?"

"Well we've been bestfriends for a long time, until on day, things has been going on. Five years later, we saw each other and later on in the year, we became a couple." Cassandra explained.

"Aww, that's cute!" the interviewer said.

"Thanks." me and Cassandra both said.

"So Cassandra, how do you feel about the hate going on about you?"

"Actually, I haven't checked my social networks in a long time. Plus, the Rushers should be happy for Kendall." Cassandra replied.

"What about you Kendall?" the interviewer asked me.

"Like what Cassandra said, if i'm happy then my Rushers should be happy too.

"You guys are so cute together! Well that's all the time we have so thank you both for coming."

"No problem." I said.

"Bye, thanks for having us." Cassandra said.

The show ended, and me and Cassandra left to go to the car.

"That went well than I thought it would have been." Cassandra said while putting on her seatbelt.

I looked at her, "Of course it did, everyone is going to love you."

I gave her a quick kiss and started the car.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Ehh, this chapter is done. Sorry if it's horrible, I had writers block :/ Well vote, leave feedback (: