Chapter 14

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Chapter 14- Kendall's P.O.V.

I wake up with a smile plastered on my face. I'm so excited for tonight!

I get up and go to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

I started to open my mouth to start singing, but no sound comes out! I sing a little louder and all that came out was a squeak. Oh no. I try again, over and over again, but I still end up with the same results. Nothing.

This cannot be happening! I shook my head and started walking to the kitchen where I saw Logan, James, and Carlos sitting down having breakfast.

"Good morning." James said as soon as he saw me walk in the kitchen. I didn't say anything, I just looked at him.

"Kendall, why aren't you talking?" Logan asked. I then looked at him.

"Oh I get it." Carlos said while waving his fork around. I looked at him with a smile thinking he knew that I lost my voice, "You're giving us the silent treatment because of what we did yesterday!" I shook my head really fast.

"Come on man, we said we were sorry!" Logan said. I just threw my hands up in the air. I got out of the kitchen, looking around the livingroom until I found a notebook and a marker.

I walked back to the kitchen while writing what I wanted to tell them. After I was done, I showed them what I wrote.

James read it aloud, "I'm not giving you guys the silent treatment and I understand what happened yesterday and I forgive you for that. The reason why i'm not talking is because I lost my voice."

All of them looked at me.

"Are you feeling alright?" Carlos asked me. I then shrugged my shoulders. I didn't know if I was feeling okay or not.

"What about your date tonight? Are you going to cancel it?" Logan asked making the other boys agree with the question Logan asked.

I thought about it for a moment. I knew what to do for me and Cassandra's date. I then figured out something.

I quickly scribbled down what I needed to say on the notebook and James took it to read it out loud, "I'm not going to cancel the date because I have an idea and I need your guy's help!"

They all looked at each other and nodded their heads, "We'll help!" they said with a smile. This is going to be amazing!

Cassandra's P.O.V.~

"Guys, what are you doing?" I asked while I was being pushed into a dress store at the mall.

"Don't worry about it, just enjoy yourself." Miranda answered.

"How can I enjoy myself when i'm being pushed?" I asked as I turned around to face Sasha and Miranda.

"Just have a great time!" Sasha beamed.

"Wait, why are we here?" I asked them.

"Well you know, it's fun to look at dresses." Miranda said while they both looked at the dresses on the rack.

"Yeah so here, try this one on." Sasha said handing me an aqua colored dress.

"Whoa hold up, I don't need a dress." I explained.

"Yes you do." They both said while looking through the dresses hanged up.

"Why do I need one?"

"Because you just have to okay?" Miranda said while handing me a dark blue colored dress.