H

After we got done eating we went to the forest. One of my favorite places, if you didn't know. Right when we walked past the tree, the whole forest burst with life. Animals playing like no tomorrow. Even me and Scooter.
     I heard large footsteps. No, huge footsteps. Then a large brown figure stepped out. A bear.
"Mitch, get behind me!" Scott said. I was so confused. Didn't he know i am good with animals? He got a pistol out of his pocket. I squeaked. I hate guns. I hated seeing hunters or anyone pointing a gun at an animal. It scared me.
"Scott, don't! " i shrieked. He turned around with a confused look. I just walked past him. He grabbed my wrist with his free hand.
"What are you doing?  You're gonna get hurt."
"I know what I'm doing. Trust me."
   With that, he hesitantly let go. I walked up to the bear and locked eyes with it. I reached my hand to it's forehead and touched it. The brown bear rubbed it's head against me and Scott pointed the gun at the bear.
"Scotty, it's okay. He just wanted to play!"
The bear lied down and  i scratched his tummy. I beckoned Scott over and he hesitated but went over anyways. I held his hand and brushed it against the bear.
"Woah, how did you do that?"
"I am half animal, remember?"
"Oh yea"
By the time we stopped playing with Frisk, yes we named the bear, it was almost sunset.
"Wann climb a tree? I know the perfect one!" i asked. I hope he says yes.
"But it is getting dark."
"Scott, it is Friday. And the tree has a great view of the sunset!"
"Fine, lets go."
I led him to the tree. A sycamore.
We climbed to where the view is best. We sat there, making conversations, only to make myself fall deeper in love with him.
The time came to where the sunset happened.  We were cuddling on the tree branch. Cliché? No doubt. But it was sweet.
"Mitch? "
"Hm."
"Thank you."
"For what?"
"Today, it was fun and this is beautiful."
"No problem, Scotty"
"You know what else is beautiful?" Oh boy...
"What?"
"You." I blushed. He then carefully turned me around and pulled me closer to him. Our lips only centimeters apart. I felt soft lips against mine, not even hesitating to kiss back
They moved totally in sync.
We pulled apart. I blushed and looked down.
"Mitch, will you be my boyfriend?"
Ooohhh cliffhanger. Sorrynotsorry. Doing a fanfic with my friends based on a roleplay.
And if you liked this chapter, punch that vote button in the face LIKE A BOSS!!! Highfives all around *wapsh* and i will see​ you IN THE NEXT CHAPTER