P

Alot is gonna happen in this chapter soooo. You have been warned.

Scotts pov
Father: if you don't break up with him you are being kicked out.
Me: what?!
Father: you know what I said! Break up or you're moving out. No buts about it.
I shut my phone off and set it on the table beside the hospital bed. My dad doesn't understand. He doesnt understand anything. But I would have no where to go.

Pros of staying with Mitch: he's nice. Funny. Sassy. Talented. Beautiful.
Cons: getting kicked out. Government finding out and having Mitch go back home.

Pros of breaking up with Mitch: having shelter, food, water, clothing, warmth and safety. A little freedom.
Cons: breaking him. Him hurting me or someone else.

Well, i there are more pros of breaking up with him...i hate this. I don't want to break him. I love him. But i need a home. I need warmth shelter food water. Besides he will stay around longer if we break up.  I sighed and reached for my phone again. I really don't want to do this. But i have to. It's for the best.
Me: hey..
Mitchie: hey! What's wrong?
Me: Yes. I mean no. I mean, we need to talk. Come to the hospital room in ten minutes.
Mitchie: Okay! Be there soon!

Mitchs pov
Scottybuckets: yes. I mean no. I mean, we need to talk. Come to the hospital room in ten minutes.
Me: okay! Be there soon!
I put my hat on, and wrapped my jacket around my waist and arrived at the hospital room.
"Hey Mitch. Uh please heh sit down..."
I sat down. 
"Whats up?"
"I'm breaking up with you." he said bluntly. I dont understand. What did i do?
"W-what? Why?"
"Im sorry. I just think its for the best."
With that, I ran out of the room. Crying. I ran off not looking back. Hoping i wont see him again.
A/N. So. Hi. Sorry for the short ass chapter but its late so give me a break. Please dont skip over this chapter its important.  This book is however about to end. Sorry. Anyways that's all for today and if you liked this chapter punch that vote button in the face LIKE A BOSS and I will see you lovelies IN THE NEXT CHAPTER 💗💗