I

"Mitch, will you be my boyfriend?"
W-what?!
"Scott...i don't know. If I become your boyfriend i would have patched the relationship of humans and hybrids and I would have to leave. Scott, I don't want to leave you!" I started crying, not caring that my eyes changed colors.
"Oh, well, we can keep it a secret. Then, you wouldn't have to leave!"
"How long would we keep it though? The tension would build and soon enough, we would break. I don't want that to happen. " Scott wiped away my tears.
"Is that a no then?"
"No...yes...i don't know. I mean, don't get me wrong, i like you too. Hell, i LOVE you. But what we have is so great, i don't want a relationship to ruin it. "
We climbed  down the tree. We took a walk, hand in hand, in comfortable silence. Until there was a gunshot.  I screamed.
"Mitch? What's wrong?!"
"Hunters...guns..."
I heard them getting closer. They finally arrived.
The hunter pointed the gun at me.
"Put the gun down!" he kept the gun at me.
"PUT IT DOWN!!"
"Why? He is an animal. A monster."
"He is not a monster. He is sweet, kind and funny!"
"Yea, whatever man." he pulled the trigger. Nothing happened. Did he miss?
Oh no.
Another cliff hanger! Sorry ThatFcuteDjooo I know you hate them. Sorry for the short chapter. It was gonna be like 1000 words originally then writers block came at the wrong time. If you liked this chapter, punch that vote button in the face LIKE A BOSS! High fives all around *wapsh wapsh* and i will see you lovelies IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.
(opps wrong fandom. New outro tho)