Q

Mitchs Pov
A week went by and I refuse to talk to Scott. I never went to school either which really didnt matter, I was failing my classes anyways. It's not like he would miss me. I still don't know what I did wrong. 
I have been thinking for the past few hours and I came to the decision that i want to go home. That is, if they let me go home.

Scotts pov
Mitch hasn't talked to me all week. He hasn't been at school either. I got released the day after I had to break up with Mitch. Well I didn't have to, it was for the better though. I wouldn't have anywhere to go. And Mitch would stay longer.  I knew he wanted to leave, I probably made him want to go home too. I might've given him a good reason to stay if we never broke up.
Its Sunday and i really want Mitch at school the next day so I can talk to him about it. He probably doesn't understand.

Back To Mitch
later that day I went to the Government House.
The secretary looked at me with suspicion, obviously not trusting me.
"Hi. I would like to speak to the person who sent me here."
Shes glared at me like i was an assinator looking for my next victim.
"Down the hall, two lefts then a right. Knock before you go in Hybrid." I was surprised she didn't argue.
"Thank you!" I weant to the room and knocked.
The Leader answered the door. The Leader. 
"H-hello sir. I am the Hybrid that you sent here."
He smiled.
"Ah. Mitch is it? Come in." I walked into the room and was surprised at how big it was. You can see the city from a huge window that was supposed to be a wall.
"Now, why did you need to see me?" He said with a smile. He is so nice.
"I,uh, don't think this job is for me. I can't make a difference. I miss my family and my friends. I want to go home. "
After an hour of talking I got to know him and eventually worked up a plan.
"A sky jet will be at your apartment tomorrow. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you."
"Thank you. I am sorry also. It was nice to meet you."
With that I left happily.
A/N sadly the next chapter will be the last....and short. Anyways thats all for this chapter and if you liked it punch that vote button in the face LIKE A BOSS. And I will see you dudes....IN THE NEXT AND LAST CHAPTER