L

I put my hat on backwards because i like it better that way. I tied my oversized Vetements jacked around my waist to hide my tail.
We finally got to his room. He looked so peaceful and calm. He was asleep but i expected that.
When i saw him, i began to cry. He saved my life. If he dies, i would never be able to repay him.
We stayed for about an hour.
"Mitch, i have to go. Are you going to stay here?"
"Yea, i will see you later. Thank you."
"No problem. If you need anyone, you have me and Scott."
"Kay. Bye"
"Bye."
When she left i started bawling. Her and Scott. Scott might not make it. All because of me. I have been thinking about his offer, maybe if he wakes up i will be his boyfriend. He is sweet and kind and very funny. I don't know what I would do if he never made it. I held Scotts hand and began to sing my favorite song; Graveyard by Fiest.
The graveyard, the graveyard all full of light
The only age, the beating heart is empty of life Dirt and grass, a shadow heart; the moon sails past Blood as ice is an empty crisis, lonely it lies

Whoa-ah-ah-ah ah-ah, bring 'em all back to life

Whoa-ah-ah-ah ah-ah, bring 'em all back to life Whoa-ah-ah-ah ah-ah, bring 'em all back to life Whoa-ah-ah-ah ah-ah, bring 'em all back to life Roots and lies, roots and lies, our family tree is old From there we climb the golden hill, calmly will eternity I held your heart, a giant wand; all tell of sorrow

And history begins to be blue and brown eyes

Whoa-ah-ah-ah ah-ah, bring 'em all back to life Whoa-ah-ah-ah ah-ah, bring 'em all back to life Whoa-ah-ah-ah ah-ah, bring 'em all back to life Whoa-ah-ah-ah ah-ah, bring 'em all back to life Aahh, Aahh Whoa-ah-ah-ah ah-ah, bring 'em all back to life Whoa-ah-ah-ah ah-ah, bring 'em all back to life Whoa-ah-ah-ah ah-ah, bring 'em all back to life Whoa-ah-ah-ah ah-ah, bring 'em all back to life.
I finished the song as his hand started squeezed mine. His eyed blinked open.
"That was beautiful, Mitchy."
"Scott!" i hugged him gently, trying not to hurt him.
"You have the voice of an angel."
"How did you hear me? You weren't even awake."
"Who said that? I was awake, I just didn't want you to stop. I have a question."
"What? "
"Do you have an answer? When I asked you to be my boyfriend?"
I smiled.
"I would be more then happy to, Scottybuckets."
I kissed him softly. He kissed back. The kiss had so many feelings to it. Happiness, love, passion. It was perfect. As if they were made for eachother.
As if WE were made for eachother.
Double update cuz the last one was short. I would have had Scott be unconscious for a bit longer but the guilt of me getting him shot was killing me. So yes that happened. Thank you all for reading this chapter and if you liked it hit that like button in the face LIKE A BOSS. High fives all around *high fives* and i will see you lovelies  IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.