J

Oh my gosh.....
Scott was laying on the ground.  He-he saved me...why would he save me?
I then ran over to the man with the gun and shoved him into a tree. The butt of the gun hit his stomach and he fell to the ground.
Scott layed unconscious on the forest floor.
I called 9-1-1
"9--1-1 whats your emergency?"
"M-my best f-f-friend j-just got shot."
"Ok, what is your name sweety?"
Sweety?
"Mitch G-Grassi."
"Where is your location?"
"In the forest."
"Ok an ambulance is on the way! Stay strong honey."
I hung up. I sat on my knees and my ears drooped. I cried and cried hoping he will wake up. He is still breathing. Blood welling out of his stomach from the wound.
"Get out of the way." i did as the ER doctor said.
They put him in a stretcher.  They didn't let me go in the ambulance so i watched then leave as the Police arrested the hunter. I stood in tears and fell to the ground. Animals, including Frisk The Bear, came to my side. I felt a little better. But i would be happier with Scott.
The damn hunter!!! Why???
A million questions raced in my mind. 
• why did he save me?
• why do hunters hunt?
• why couldn't it have been me?
I walked to the pond i found. I looked at my reflection. My eyes glowing blue and red. Anger and sadness. Maybe I am a monster. Everything I do seems wrong in the eyes of humans.
I then walked to my apartment with my hood up and head down. Ignore disgusted glances from passers-by.  I then walked inti someone. With a deep deep voice.
DOUBLE UPDATE. YAY FOR ME. AND YAY FOR ME GIVING ThatFcuteDjooo ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER.! Im still pumped about PTX winning the third Grammy. Anywho, if you liked this chapter,  punch thst vote button in the face LIKE A BOSS!! Highfives all around *wapsh wapsh*  and i will see you lovelies IN THE NEXT CHAPTER