"Ducks have four legs" -Tiffany Hwang

"Did it rain last night?" Taeyeon's heel glided over a bundle of bright lime-green moss and she almost slipped. She snapped her head to the other girl and sighed silently with relief at the fact that Tiffany wasn't watching her.

"Yea."

"How come I don't know?" They were rummaging through the woods again after the fishing session this morning and seeing the wetness in almost every leaf just piped up her curiosity.

"Like I said, you sleep like a rock."

"Do you like rain?" Taeyeon brought her face up and her eyes squinted as rays of blinding sunlight pierced through the obscure layers of leaves and beat her eyes. The forest they were stuck in seemed less intimidating during the day, it almost seemed amiable, inviting and fun for a picnic or a camping trip.

"No. Why? Who likes rain?" Tiffany asked mindlessly as she stopped walking and faced Taeyeon with a quizzical look.

"Me. I mean just close your eyes and smell." Taeyeon did just that and took in the musky damp scent that enveloped her; an after-effect of heavy rain.

"You look retarded." Taeyeon shot her eyes open and gave a look of disapproval to Tiffany who was scratching mercilessly on a tree with a sharp stone.

"No I am serious, it smells really- what are you doing?"

"I am marking. Duh?" Tiffany slashed a straight line with much much difficulty. "You're walking way way too deep into the forest, I'm just marking the way back to the creek unless you want us to get lost."

"I'd like it if you don't jinx us." Taeyeon eyed her surroundings and chills went up her spine.

"You believe in those stuff?"

Taeyeon stayed mum and just took in the view of Tiffany doing her work. Honestly? She never really thought of marking or whatever. She just remembered eccentric points like that beehive hanging from that oak tree or that extraordinary black rock to avoid her from getting lost. She realized her method wasn't so effective as there were numerous identical beehives in the body of this dark green maze.

Tiffany was pretty witty but she would never say that for her to hear. Her ego would inflate into a hot air balloon.

"You know, I can't get over the fact that you still trudge everywhere with those heels." Taeyeon flicked her eyes up and down Tiffany's outfit and the vast difference of fancy between her heels and her clothes portrayed a hilarious image.

"Wearing those clothes and those heels, you look like..." Taeyeon decided to not say what was on her mind and just laughed.

"Like a what Kim?" Tiffany egged her on but she just shook her head.

"Well, if you are so bothered by me wearing these, you should take off those glamorous shoes of yours and offer them to me. If you are not planning on doing that, be quiet! How many times do I have to tell you I have no choice but to wear these? It's not like I wanted to-"

"Okay okay stop complaining-"

"Don't cut me off, how dare you? I am not done talking-"

"BUT I am done listening." Taeyeon's voice overpowered Tiffany's and she walked off fast, not staying to hear Tiffany's complaints.

"Yah!" She sensed Tiffany struggling to keep up with her and she just snickered.

Seeing a not so tall mango tree, she paused her steps and trailed her line of sight up its branches already plotting her strategy to climb for those ripe plump mangoes.

"Climb this and cut down those fruits." She tossed her gun to Tiffany who widened her eyes and caught the heavy weapon. She gawked at the slender tree and then at Taeyeon, her expression said as if Taeyeon had instructed her to jump into a boiling volcano, completely naked.