Finale

She kissed Tiffany. Yes, she did, so what? It's not like the first time she's kissed someone but it sure feels like that was the case. She didn't plan to steal that kiss but Tiffany was really testing her patience. She liked Tiffany, that was something she no longer denies but she haven't thought of kissing her yet. Now that she did, as much as she hates to admit, she does not regret it. Like one bit.

Her nearly naked feet no longer seemed as a problem to her as she trudged silently back to the cave. It hurt yes, she was certain blisters would mar her feet however, her lips ached more. She raised a hand to her lips and glanced at Tiffany at her side before reluctantly dropping her hand back to her side.

"Ahem." She coughed loudly since the awkward silence was turning painful. From the corner of her eyes, she saw Tiffany turn her head to look at her.

"Hm?"

"What?"

"Oh, nothing, I just thought you wanted to say something..." Tiffany trailed off and clamped a hand around her other forearm, before rubbing it up and down.

"Uh, yea, I wanted to say something."

"If it's about what happened just now, don't." Tiffany quickly cut her off and Taeyeon's eyebrows knitted quizzically.

"Why?"

"Just don't." She saw how Tiffany's ears turned scarlet and she could fathom why. A laugh formed from deep within her throat and bubbled out from her lips unwillingly. It wasn't her boisterous laugh, more like a subtle chuckle of amusement.

"What? What's so funny?" Tiffany paused her walking and faced Taeyeon, her brows angling down in displeasure.

"You, turning red. I'm sorry, I won't laugh again." Taeyeon bluntly said and crouched down to pick up a long stick.

Tiffany stayed silent and they resumed walking again. If she was doing this much walking a week ago, her legs would fall off but now, she's grown quite used to it. So many have changed.

She hit her stick at a plant that was in their way and eyed Tiffany.

"You know, I've kissed other people, but kissing you, I feel like it was my first." Taeyeon spoke, and it's a miracle she wasn't blushing. But anyways, she rarely blushed. She wasn't usually the shy one. She was the blunt, straightforward one most of the time.

"W-what?"

"You heard me. I know you did." A small smile crept onto her face. There were little confessions blooming inside her heart and she's just planning to say them out one by one for Tiffany to hear. She was in the mood, but actually, she just wanted to enjoy Tiffany's reaction to each of her words.

"Really?" Tiffany squeaked and Taeyeon nodded, a hum coming from her throat.

"And you have the prettiest smile ever. The way your eyes turn into slits, you have an eyesmile that's just dashingly beautiful." Taeyeon professed.

"Oh, and when I kissed you, your lips, they're so soft, you know?" Taeyeon rubbed the back of her nape and looked up from the ground to see no one by her side. She was talking to herself.

"Huh?" She swiveled her head back and saw Tiffany standing erectly a few meters behind her, her face the darkest hue of red.

"Hey?" Taeyeon called out and suppressed a smirk.

"And you're also really cute. Especially right now." She saw how Tiffany's eyes widened a fraction and she turned a little redder. Her mouth opened, ready to laugh when a thunder roared up in the sky. Both of their heads looked up in mere surprise then to each other.