Chapter 3:

Oli's P.O.V:

  I stop the car in front of the restaraunt and look at Jordan to see she's very pale. Sickly pale.

  "Are you ok Jordan?" I ask.

  "Yeah just.. Not feeling well." She tells me. I sigh.

  "Wanna just come back here another time then? You can go home and lay down." I say. She smiles.

  "Yeah, thanks Oli. I'm sorry." She says.

  "It's fine! We can watch a horror film or something." He says. I look at thim and laugh. "What?"

  "You weird Brits saying 'film'" I laugh.

  "Well you're an Aussie, you don't say that?" He asks me.

  "I only have the accent. I've only lived there for 6 years. Technically I'm a Canadian. And we have Justin Bieber." I say, groaning at the last part. He laughs.

  "Well okay then, I'm dating an American and a Canadian. Great." He says. I smile.

  "Well technically you're not dating me." I say. I see him blush a bit and turn away. We pull into his driveway and walk inside to see Amanda with a ticked look on her face.

  "Where were you two?! I was waiting forever! I sent you 5 texts Oli, and I called you Jordan!" She shouts. I see Oli roll his eyes.

  "I never got any texts and she didn't get a call. We were going to get some food but J wasn't feeling well so we came back here." He explains.

  "Oh, so now you're calling her J? Why dont you just marry her, gosh!" She storms out of the house and I start at Oli with my eyebrows raised.

  "Not the jealous type, huh?" I say. He looks at me and we both break down laughing. She comes back inside and we stop.

  "I forgot my purse.." She says with suspicion in her voice. She walks back out with confusion in our eyes and we start laughing.

   "Hey I'm gonna make some hot cocoa, want some?" He asks me.

   "Of course!" I say. "I'm going to get a film from your living room." He playfully rolls his eyes when I make fun of the word 'film'.

  I go down the hallway and pass the bathroom mirror. I stop and go back to look in it.. I'm blushing. Wait, I'm not falling for Oli, am I?