Chapter 6

Jordans P.O.V

  Amanda leaves for work after about 2 hours after the fire and fight. After that, Oli tells me something that makes me pissed.

  "Go upstairs in your room. Us mature adults need alone time." He says. I clench my fist and almost hit him, but Matt K gives me a look from across the room not to do so. I sigh and walk upstairs.

  I go on youtube with my laptop and search up Mother May I by EATMEWHILEIMHOT!.

  "He's standing alone with a gun in his hand! Why is he the man with the gun in his hand?!" I scream. When the song finishes I hear a knock on my door.

  I wipe off some tears that had fallen onto my cheeks and sigh. "Come in." I say. Lee walks in.

  "Hey love. what's wrong?" He asks me. I shake my head.

  "Nothing. I'll be fine." I tell him. He sighs and sits down next to me.

  "Well the band is going out to eat and Oli wanted me to ask if you'd like to come." He tells me.

  "really? Oli wants me to come with you guys?" I ask in disbelief.

  "for the cameras of course." He explaines. I nod. Of course, not like I thought he was going to apologize. it's always for the cameras.

  "give me 5 minutes" I say. He nods and walks out. I do my makeup but keep the messy bun. I put on white ripped skinny jeans and a black tank top. I slip on black converse and walk downstairs.

  "Alright let's go." Matt says.

  At the restaurant,  Oli and I sit next to each other and as soon as we do, 2 or 3 people with cameras come up to us. I sigh and imagine myself bashing my head into the table. If only I could.

  "c'mon babe I wanna smoke a fag." Oli says. He takes my hand and we walk past the reporters and outside.

  Once were out there, he sits down on the curb and pats the spot next to him. I sit.

  "Alright what do you want" I say, eyeing him suspiciously.

  "Oh so I can't just sit out for some fresh air with my girlfriend?" He asks jokingly.

  "haha very funny." I say, trying to hold in a laugh.

  "Come on you know you wanna laugh!" He says. I shake my head and then he starts tickling me. I fall back onto the grass and start laughing.

  "Oli stop!" I laugh as he keeps on doing so.

  Once he stops he's basically on top of me. I stare up at him.

  "Now I have grass stains on my jeans." I tell him. He smiles a cute smile.

  "Good." He says. We stare at eachother for a minute or so and then he gets off me.

  "Let's go." I say, standing up. We walk back inside and sit down at the table.

  "Jordan?" Matt K asks.

  "yeah?" Jordan and I say at the same time.  We look at eachother and laugh.

  "ok we need a nickname for female Jordan." Lee says.

  "Pikachu!!" Oli says.

  "Why pikachu?" I ask.

  "cause you're cute like a pikachu." He tells me. I blush slightly.

  "Pikachu it is." Matt K says. "So, pika, why do you have grass stains on your jeans?"

  "Oli is a cunt that's why." I say with a smirk.

  "I tickled her on the grass." He says.

  "Awe true love." Jordan laughs. Oli and I both shoot him death glares. He silences himself and 3 teenage girls walk over to us.

  "Oli! I'm lacey." one says. She looks at me and scowls.

  "And is there anything you want?" Oli asks,  obviously annoyed already.

  "Can you sign my boobs? " She asks, showing them off to him.  I lean back so that she's not right in my face.

  "No I don't do tit signings. Not since I got a girlfriend." He says, gently squeezing my hand.

  "She's a whore." Lacey says. I bite the inside of my lip.

  "Yeah she's ugly and fat." The blonde haired girl behind her says.

  "Shut up" I say silently in my head.

  "Leave us alone" Oli says.

  "Why? so you can be with a ugly ho? fine." Lacey says. She walks away with her friends and Oli turns to me. 

  "Awh love come here." He says once he sees the tears in my eyes. He hugs me tightly and I silently cry as he does.

  "You're anorexic" We hear Matt say.

  "Matt what the hell mate?" Lee says. I hear him hit matt.

  "It's true" I say quietly. Oli let's go of me.

  "Why?" He asks.

  "why not? I hate my body so I don't eat and when I do I count every single calorie. Every single gram of sugar.." I look down and Oli stands up.

  "Do you guys mind if Pika and I go home and rest? She needs it." Oli says. They shake their heads and Oli basically drags me out of the restaurant.

  "When we get home go straight to your room or else Amanda will probably stab you. I'll be up in a bit" Oli tells me as we drove off from the restaurant.

  What was this boy planing?