Chapter 9:

Alesana's P.O.V:

  My phone rings and see it's my boss. I immediantly answer and put him on speaker as I re-do my makeup.

  "Hello?" I ask, making both my eye liner wings perfect.

  "Ahh, Alesana. I just called to let you know your grandparents no longer need retirement money and it will now be moving onto your parents who get it." He explains. I frown and straighten my hair.

  "Alright, thanks for letting me know." I tell him, but I was angry.

  "Is every thing going well with Mr.Sykes?" He asks. I was getting irritated talking to him.

  "Perfect. Hey I have to go, I'm going out to dinner with him. Gotta keep up the lie, yeah? Talk to you later boss." I hang up before he could say anything and get dressed in a skull dress, the top part across my chest was ivory with black skulls on it and the rest was black. The dress was a sweetheart neckline.

  I put on black platform ankle boots and walk downstairs. I go into the living room and Amanda glares at me.

  "So where are you going?" She asks, sounding snobby. I swear I would never regret punching her in the face.

  "Out with Oli and the boys." I tell her. Just then, Oli walks down stairs and smiles.

  "Ready to go?" He asks me. I nod and we walk out. Once we're outside, he looks back at me.

"You look beautiful, Alice." He whispers.

  "Thank you. You don't look half bad your self." I say as we get into the car.

  "Oh, so no 'Wow Oli you're a sexy beast'?" He asks jokingly. I giggle and shake my head.

  "I think you have a bit to much confidence there." I tell him. The rest of the car ride is silent.

  We pull into a restaurant and the guys are waiting on the sidewalk for us.

  "Hey Pika" Jordan says, giving me a hug. I smile as the rest of the guys hug me.

  All of a sudden there's a flash I front of my face when Matt K kisses my cheek. Fucking paps.

  "Hey Oli there'll be some rumors about Pika and I, sorry." Matt K laughs. Oli shrugs.

  "We'll just have to prove them wrong, won't we babe?" Oli says, wrapping his arm around my shoulder as we walked inside.

  My heart stops when he calls me babe. Then I realize it was probably just for the paparazzi that was still in ear shot and mentally sigh. I was definitely falling for Oli Sykes,  but couldn't do a single thing about it.