Realm hopping

Lloyd P.O.V

"Ah!" we all scream as we spiral through tunnels coming out in a world with black sky and black mountains hang on I know this place it was one of the places I fought Morro. Our dragon dove down to the ground I squeeze my eyes closed thinking we were going to crash "I didn't think we would ever do this again!" Cole screamed I open my eyes seeing we were back in the tunnels the dragons roaring going to down halls we came out in a world with a floating mountain Ultra dove down again hitting the ground right in front of a castle "Hey!" Someone yelled (I'm not a fan of Chima, but when I saw Curse World part 2 and Morro and Lloyd went there I know I had to send the ninja there in a fanfiction. Check that off my bucket life) some more tunnels and Jay making me deaf in my right ear. Our dragon flies out into cloud kingdom they roared then fly down through the layer of clouds coming out right over the waling alphas. "Okay let's head home." Kai says taking the rains I look back at Cole "Cole your not a ghost anymore!" "I'm not? I'm not! Yes, I don't have to wait how many years? You know I don't care!" he cheered I'm pretty sure if there was more room he would be dancing right now we laugh head towards Yang's Temple "Wait, Cole why did you say that you were not going to Yang's temple if we live in it?" Nya questioned, "I have no idea."

 we land my mom rushes out "There you are you have been gone for nearly 10 hours!" she said pulling me into a hug "Um sorry." "Hey, guys let's go play video games I haven't played them in like a week." "Correction Jay 10 hours, 8 minutes, and 20 seconds." "Whatever Frosty I am not doing that again." "I don't know it was fun I wish we could go back." Kai says ultra dragon shoves him to the ground "Ow" flame looked down at him "I don't think we can." Nya says 

Jay P.O.V

I run into the game room seeing the one outlet was sparking from the many plugs that were in plugged in "Better fix these." I pull out the lamp plug and the other lamp plug "Nobody reads in here anyways." I say to myself noticing the small purple dots floating around crouching down I notice they look like the portal we jus went through. I pull an empty cup of the coffee table don't ask why it was there I don't know scooping some of the dots into the cup I run into the room where Nya and I invent. I dump the dots into a jar putting the lid looking at them I see they are small things of electricity Electricity must have caused the creation of the portal with all those cords plugged in creating the portal that took us there I sit straight up "I can use these to create a machine that will take us back or bring them here." I get right to work then and there.