Not On Camera!

A/N: Takes place after that almost kiss on Alyx's channel ;)

Jenn got up and turned off Alyx's camera, eyebrows scrunched and a slight pout on her face. "You tried to kiss me..." Jenn said softly, Alyx had a puzzled look on her face since they kiss all the time. "And?" she asked softly.

"It was on camera, Alyx!" 

"And? Baby, people know already there is no point in hiding it."

"Alyx I don't want people to know yet, when I come out we can tell everybody and anybody but for now let's just try to keep it on the down low." Jenn said softly inching closer to Alyx.

Alyx sighed as she felt Jenn's arms wrap around her waist. A soft kiss was placed on the taller girls lips. "I love you, Alyx." Jenn whispered softly after she pulled away.

"I love you too." Alyx replied, soon their lips met again and a make-out session was instantly started. 

It got heated very fast, and soon clothing was flung across Jenn's living room.

"Fuck me." Jenn said breathlessly. Alyx nodded and removed Jenn's black bra revealing her incredible breasts. Alyx's mouth was soon latched onto a stiffened nipple, while her hands slipped into Jenn's underwear. Alyx smirked as she felt instant slick wetness when she came in contact with Jenn's heat.

"Alyx, please." Jenn pleaded, Alyx dropped on her knees and removed Jenn's pants and ruined underwear. Alyx pushed Jenn onto the couch and spread her legs, staring at her glistening, she took no time to begin her assault.

Jenn's right hand was tugging at Alyx's hair while the other hand was grabbing onto the couch cushions. Her moans started off soft, barely there, and then began to grow louder as Alyx's skilled fingers pumped in and out, making sure to hit Jenn's g spot every time. Alyx's mouth soon latched onto Jenn's labia, sucking gently on her erect clit, almost making her scream as she began to orgasm.

"Oh god I'm cumming!" Jenn moaned out, her high lasted for what seemed to be close to minute but then ended leaving her body warm and full relaxation.

Alyx stood up and leaned over Jenn so she could kiss her, caressing her face gently.

"Best. Valentines Day. Ever" Jenn said with a small chuckle.

Alyx smiled and pecked her lips one more time and then carried her into her bedroom.

"Let's just watch tv and get some rest." Alyx said, as she began to strip while watching Jenn remove her shirt, leaving both of them bare.

They cuddled in bed and watched reruns of Family Guy and other shows until Jenn fell asleep.

Alyx kissed the top of Jenn's head and whispered, "Goodnight beautiful." Holding Jenn tightly in her arms.

=FIN=