Baby Steps

Alyx smiled as she watched Jenn in the nursery slowly rocking their newest addition to their family.
Alyx quietly walked into the room and stood next to Jenn watching as their baby boy's face lit up when he saw his two parents.

"He's so precious..." Alyx whispered.
Jenn smiled and nodded as she watched the baby look around the room.
Soon a little dog came running around the room to share the moment with his family "Hey bud, came to see you new friend, Finn?" Alyx said watching Finn smile and pant. Jenn smirked and begin to put the small child down in his crib once she noticed he had fallen asleep.
"Hmhm he's kinda lazy like his mom." Alyx said with a chuckle, Jenn slapped her arm playfully and then kissed her cheek. "He'll wake up in a little bit to get lunch." Alyx smiled and nodded. Soon Jenn, Alyx and Finn exited the nursery.

"Ya know Jenn... I'm really glad we had Jaydyn..."
Jenn chuckled "well I'd hope so, he is your son after all." Alyx laughed "No what I mean is I'm really glad we could do this together. I mean you and I always thought that YouTube and fame would be our life but now that's over and we have a family. Together... And that's what I love." Jenn smiled and hugged her wife "Mm, I love you so much, Alyx."

Alyx smiled "I love you too." She soon pulled away from the hug and kissed Jenn softly.

"I'm happy we can do all of this," Jenn started after she pulled away from the kiss. "But promise me we'll take things one step at a time."
Alyx nodded "Of course, baby steps, Jenn, baby steps." Jenn smiled and kissed Alyx again.

"Oh I love you ya dork."
"And I love you, Pennifer."

-Finn-
(Ha get it?)