I Can't Get Over You

Alyx watched as Jenn and Andrea giggled, being all couple-y and such. She rolled her eyes as she watched them kiss of course she knew what Jenn was planning later that day, a breakup... Of course, Alyx knew she shouldn't be happy about that but god she was.

Later that day.

Alyx watched as Jenn danced on the dance floor of the current club that she dragged Alyx and Andrea to. Her movements were calculated perfectly, leaving Alyx hot and bother by the bar.

Jenn and Alyx soon made eye contact and a small smirk was soon forming on Jenn's face. Alyx somehow found herself on the dance floor, grinding on Jenn.

"C'mere." Jenn whispered into Alyx's ear. Alyx was soon dragged into a dimly lit room, she looked around and let herself adjust to her new surroundings. They were in the bathroom in a stall that was luckily clean. Jenn pushed Alyx up against the wall and kissed her, Alyx pulled away and reminded Jenn about Andrea. 

"She cheated too, why do you think I'm leaving her?" Alyx sighed and realized Jenn was just drunk and hurt. "Look, it doesn't mean you have to cheat on her." Alyx said with a sigh. Jenn smirked and leaned in to whisper into Alyx's ear.

"Oh please, you can't tell me you don't want me. I see the way you look at me Alyx, I know you would love to have your way with me, especially now, since I am giving you permission." 

Alyx shuddered and thought for a minute. "You know you've wanted her for a while now... but you can't take advantage of her." 

"Jenn, look you're vulnerable and probably heartbroken. You don't want this, we both know that..." Jenn rolled her eyes and pushed Alyx aside so she could exit the stall. "You're loss not mine!" She yelled at she walked out of the restroom.

NEXT DAY

Alyx found herself over at Jenn's the next day holding onto the sobbing blonde.

"I can't believe she cheated on me with... With him!" Jenn cried.

Alyx ran her hands through Jenn's blonde locks, trying to sooth her.

"Hey, it's gonna be ok, she didn't deserve you anyways."

Jenn sat up and hugged Alyx. "No, I didn't deserve her, I look like a potato and she's beautiful." Alyx chuckled "Please, her name is literally Andrea Russet, I'm sure she's the real potato." Jenn laughed and sniffled as she pulled away from their hug, she then felt Alyx caress her cheek as she wiped away a tear that was falling. Jenn looked into Alyx's amber eyes and could help but lean in. 

"What're you doing?" Alyx whispered. Jenn pulled back "Sorry..." She whispered, "Jenn I know you don't like me, you're just-"

"You don't know what I want Alyx!" Jenn blurted "I can't get over you, and you don't seem to get that." Alyx ignored all her thoughts that told her not to try to get with Jenn and tackled the her, kissing her softly.

"God I want you." Jenn whispered as Alyx kissed down her neck while Jenn tugged at her shirt. Jenn felt a pool form in between her legs as she and Alyx made out on her bed. The two soon stripped of all of their clothing in less than a minute, their sweaty bodies then collided on Jenn's bed, kisses were showered all over faces, necks and arms as they fumbled all over the place.

"Touch me." Jenn whispered softly and felt Alyx's hand glide down her stomach and right above her womanhood "You sure?" Alyx said nervously, Jenn nodded and Alyx continued her trail down south soon feeling Jenn's slick folds. 

"Mmm, Alyx, j-just touch me goddamnit!" Jenn said in a husky yet frustrated tone, Alyx teased, rubbing Jenn's clit softly then she inserted two fingers inside her roughly. 

"Aaaha." Jenn moaned, Alyx smirked and curled her fingers inside.

"Is that good enough baby?" Alyx asked as she watched Jenn, her face was the cutest ever but also sexy. 

"Mm, god yessss!" Jenn moaned in reply as Alyx continued to finger her, it was the best sex Jenn had ever had and Andrea was good in bed, really good but Alyx was incredible it was almost like they were meant for each other. Alyx seemed to know how to get Jenn off perfectly unlike Andrea who needed time to get it right. 

Alyx removed her fingers and stood on her knees, cleaning her two digits with her mouth.

"What're you doing?" Jenn asked confused.

Alyx positioned herself in between Jenn's legs. "Finishing what I started." Alyx said as she closed her eyes and began to eat out the blonde. 

It didn't take long until Jenn's fingers were tangled in Alyx's hair, pulling and tugging making sure Alyx knew what she wanted.

Alyx's tongue was practicing the alphabet on Jenn's clit while three fingers were pumping in and out of her. 

"Alyx! I'm gonna- OH shit I'm cumming!!" Jenn moaned as her back arched and she pulled hair on Alyx's hair.

Alyx let Jenn ride out her climax and then got up from in between her legs, smiling like a doof.

"Mm, hey." Jenn said with a smile, kissing Alyx softly.

"Hey." Alyx replied with a smirk when they broke away.

"That. Was. Incredible." Jenn said shaking her head slightly. "I don't think I've ever came that hard." Jenn was now blushing and smiling because she was being honest.

Alyx smiled. "Glad it didn't suck." She said with a chuckle.

"It most certainly did not." Jenn said leaning in for a kiss.

"Think we should call it a night?" Alyx said softly.

"Yeah, we also have stuff to do tomorrow."

"Yeah, well goodnight baby." Alyx said as she began to spoon Jenn.

"Goodnight Alyx, love you."

"Love you too, Jenn." Alyx placed a kiss on the back of Jenn's exposed neck, tightening her grip making sure Jenn was held securely.

The two slept soundly in each others arms.

Fin~