Hold me...

Alyx stared at Jenn with the softest eyes ever, taking in every inch of Jenn's incredible body. The soft waves of the water gently crashed onto her sun kissed skin, the sight of Jenn's damp body made Alyx breathless, her ears were hot and her pupils were dilated.

"What?" Jenn asked softly, noticing Alyx  was just standing there like an idiot while starring intensely at her body.

Alyx couldn't help herself, she grabbed Jenn and kissed her passionately.

Jenn kissed back to Alyx's surprise, her hands caressed the brunettes face while her tongue slid into her mouth deepening the kiss. Alyx pulled away for breath, feeling Jenn bite her lip as she removed them.

"Sorry..." Alyx apologized, Jenn chuckled and grabbed her hand, pulling her closer and whispering in her ear. "Let's go home..." Alyx felt the hair on her back rise, and a tingling sensation was soon flowing through her, with just those three words she was already melting like a popsicle.

At home the two made out on Alyx's couch. Alyx's hands roamed all over Jenn's body as they kissed, the feeling of Jenn's soft skin was enough to make Alyx go mad, wanting to rip off every inch of clothing that the blonde was wearing (since they changed into sweats when they got to Alyx's). Alyx pulled away and moved Jenn onto her lap, making sure the blonde was straddling her, their lips soon connected again this time the kiss seemed to be more heated, more passionate, more everything.

Jenn lifted up Alyx's shirt and squeezed her left breast, causing Alyx to pull away and gasp clearly not expecting anything more than a few hours of kissing.

"Strip for me." Jenn said in a seductive tone, watching as Alyx took off her clothing in a quick motion. Jenn stopped focusing on Alyx's lips and went for her neck begging to kiss down to her breasts, taking a stiff nipple into her mouth. Alyx was absolutely shocked by Jenn's actions, thinking that the blonde would be shy and not want to do anything sexual, but like always, Jenn took things into her own hands and was confident as hell about it.

"Oh god..." Alyx said in a whisper, she couldn't just sit there and be quiet when the closest  thing she had to a god was doing things to her, such wonderful things.

Jenn sunk lower and got on the floor, down on her knees, gently tugging Alyx's pants down. Jenn made intense eye contact. Blue eyes turning navy as she seductively removed Alyx's underwear.

"Just to warn you," Jenn started to speak, her voice not even sounding like hers, "I've never gone down on a girl before...." Jenn smirked and began to kiss Alyx's thighs.

"God, I've wanted this for so long..." Alyx whispered. 

Jenn chuckled before lapping her tongue at Alyx's clit "Oh sweetie, I know."

There was just something so sexy about Jenn being in control. Alyx didn't know what the hell had gotten into her sweet and soft friend, but she really didn't care, Jenn was already two fingers deep inside her and that's all that Alyx cares about.

Jenn knew what she wasn't doing, that's for sure. 'Never gone down on a girl before' my ass. Alyx thought. She wasn't so busy concerned abour Jenn's attitude that she barely realized how close she was. 

"JeNn!" She yelled before reaching her climax on Jenn's tongue and fingers.

"Was that okay?" Jenn asked nervously.

"W-What?" Alyx said in almost a whisper as she watched Jenn inch closer to her.

"Okay, was it okay? Please tell me it was. I tried my hardest to make it perfect and I even acted in control because one time you said you liked that and I wanted to make you feel good and-"

Alyx grabbed Jenn's face and kissed her softly, stopping her ranting. "Baby, it was amazing."

Jenn smiled and blushed "Really?"

"Really." 

Jenn rested her head on Alyx's chest and  laughed, only to stop from crying. "I was so afraid you weren't going to like it..." 

"Don't be afraid Jenn..." Alyx whispered while running her fingers through soft blonde locks.

"I know I shouldn't but it's hard cause' I'm ugly and I don't know how you could love me..."

"Baby, you're not ugly and how could I not love you?"

"Well-"

"Let me just show you..." Alyx said with a small smile, trying to save Jenn the time.

"Please..."

The next few hours were spent with Alyx going down on Jenn. Alyx was so careful with her movements, treating Jenn as if she were the hope diamond. She gently stroked Jenn's soft akin and toned abs all while using her skilled tongue to help Jenn reach an orgasm.

"That was amazing..." Jenn said with a smile as she put her hands behind her head.

"Good." Alyx said with a small chuckle, "Now you should get some sleep, beautiful." Alyx whispered as she wrapped Jenn up in the sheets, pressing a kiss to her temple.

"Hold me..." Jenn whispered. The sound echoed the room. The two simple words nade Alyx's heart melt into a puddle on the floor, the way Jenn said it was in such a sweet and innocent way that Alyx couldn't even dare to say no. 

Alyx didn't even respond, she just wrapped Jenn up tightly.

"Thanks..." Jenn murmured.

Alyx just closed her eyes and fell asleep, Jenn safe and sound in her arms. 

-Fin-