Chapter 6

Zayn's P.O.V

I woke up quite early; I didn't know why, but I just couldn't go to sleep. I guess it was pretty good, as this meant I could spend a lot of time with the boys, if they were awake, that is. I checked the clock to see that it was half past nine in the morning. I exited my room and slumped to the living room and fell on the sofa. I was exhausted but for some reason, I didn't feel the need to sleep.

I turned on the television when I felt the presence of someone beside me. I turned my head and found Liam.

"Good morning," he greeted.

"Hi," I replied, sending a smile to him.

"How was your sleep?" he questioned.

"It must have been pretty good because I managed to wake up early!" I laughed, Liam joining me.

"True, true! You excited?" 

"Yeah, of course, but I'm really nervous too."

"Why?"

"Because I'm scared of what my family will think of the film, as well as our fans. And we're going to have to say something in the premiere, too."

"Yeah, it's much more nerve wracking than the concerts that we usually do, especially because of our family. I think that it being our first film, it adds to the nerves as well." Liam then got up and started to make breakfast. "What do you want to eat?"

"I'll just have a cup of tea, thanks." My eyes were fixed on the television, but not really on what was showing. 

"...Zayn! Can I change the channel?" Louis asked, waving his arm over my face. Niall and Harry were staring at me in confusion. I nodded my head quickly. I didn't know why, but I had a gut feeling that something was going to go wrong that day.

"You OK?" Niall questioned, taking a seat next to me.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine... it's just- Nevermind," I quickly added, just in case I would be worrying the boys for no reason.

"Go on..." Liam brought in a tray with everyone's breakfast on it.

"Well, I just think it's all good to be true... I mean how can we be having a premiere so early in our careers? Like, there has to be a catch," I admitted, later on taking a sip from my warm cup of tea. I thanked Liam for the tea beforehand.

"I hope not," Harry mumbled. We nodded in unison and turned to the television catch up with some football and the latest news. It was quite nice to be together like that a few hours before we arrived at the airport. 

Harry's P.O.V

A couple of naps and jokes here and there, we finally arrived at the airport. We lugged our somewhat heavy suitcases to the waiting area, our passport in our hands, well, all except for Niall.

"I must have forgotten my passport..." Niall cursed under his breath, rummaging through his backpack in frustration.

"Oh, don't worry! I packed it in that bag, in the little pocket bit," Liam explained, pointing at his smaller gym bag. Niall easily pulled out a red passport and nodded in Liam's direction.

"Come on!" Louis exclaimed, bringing attention towards us, which left us no choice but to run. There were loud screams, which snapped us back to the reality that we be so free in the open. We saw Simon in the distance and managed to catch up to him, giving him a little bit of a shock. We all quickly walked towards the people behind the desk (to be completely honest, I never knew what they were called and don't intend to).

As we waited in line, Simon turned to us. "I have to check your passports to see if they expired."

We nodded, as we were used to this procedure, and, in turn, handed our passports to Simon. We knew how careful he was sometimes. Niall was the last to show his passport to Simon, as he was daydreaming. There seemed to be a lot of daydreaming going on that day.

When Simon saw Niall's passport, his eyes grew wide in shock. He froze for a couple of minutes before returning to his normal state. He hissed something to Niall before taking him away from our earshot. 

"Should I take Niall back in the bus and bring him here again?" I heard Preston ask, who arrived a few minutes after us, as he had to park the bus.

"Yes. Our flight's in half an hour," Simon replied, hinting that they should be as quick as possible. Then, Preston led Niall outside, while all of our eyes travelled to the doors, which were soon opened by Niall. What happened? 

"Are we going home today?" Louis turned to Simon, a bit worried. We all know how much he wanted to go home to his family, even though he wanted to stay with us as well.

"Definitely, Niall just... forgot to bring something with him," Simon hesitated. What did Niall forget that he desperately needed? We were going to go back to America anyway.

"Niall looked pretty flustered," Liam mumbled to us, so that Simon couldn't hear. Who knew what Simon was doing, anyway.

"What could he forget that he needs right now?" Zayn took quick glances at all of us. However, when his gaze fell on Liam, Liam seemed to be completely frozen, as if a flash from one of the cameras from the paprazzi turned him to stone.

"Liam... what's wrong?" I questioned. He seemed to be thinking hard about something, though nobody knew quite what. He instantly turned back to his normal self, and ran a hand through his hair before replying.

"I- I think I know why Niall went back to the tour bus..." Liam gulped.

(A/N: Thanks so much for the 307 reads, 31 votes and 51 comments! What did you think of this chapter and what do you guys think Liam knows? Comment down below! Stay awesome :) Thanks for reading!)