Chapter 7

Liam's P.O.V

"Why?" Zayn urged. They all looked at me expectantly. Oh no. This was all my fault; if I hadn't messed around with Niall's things in the tour bus, he would have had his own passport. Then again, maybe I was just paranoid.

"Erm, well, I may have accidentally put Niall's real passport in his-" I was interrupted by Louis.

"Would he have to admit it to everyone?!" he whispered. I looked down at my shoes.

"I, uh, I really don't know. I mean, if someone finds out, especially the press, then we have to admit it before they can," I explained and then whispered, "It's all my fault."

"Liam, you couldn't have known," Harry said to me, before addressing himself to everyone else, "All we have to do is make sure they don't find out and everything will be OK."

"I don't know if I'm the only one here, but I don't know, I just don't want to be living a lie," Zayn piped in, "I think Niall should tell but he should also stay in the group. I mean, imagine how guilty he's feeling right now."

We all nodded in response. Niall and Preston arrived and Niall looked pretty flustered.

"Niall, I'm so sorry," I said, sincerely, as Niall stood by me, "I didn't know that I put your real passport in there."

"Liam, don't worry, it's fine. Anybody could make that mistake." At first, Niall seemed frozen, but he soon replied. God, I felt awful. 

"Niall, we'll talk about this when we're back in London. Make sure you don't make this public," Simon warned. Niall nodded timidly. 

Zayn's P.O.V

We finally boarded the plane and we took our seats, Harry sitting next to me, while Liam and Louis sat together, as well as Preston and Simon. Niall was sat away from everyone, by the window. I took a look at him to see what he was up to, expecting him to have his headphones in or something, but instead, I saw him playing with his fingers, head down.

I undid my seatbelt and got up.

"Where you going?" Harry quizzed. I pointed at Niall, while Zayn nodded, understanding. I walked over to Niall, whose head snapped up as soon as I sat on the seat next to him. 

"I don't want to leave, Zayn," Niall muttered.

"Leave what?" I asked as Niall's head was slumped yet again.

"One Direction," he replied, rubbing his head vigorously.

My hand fell on his back. "You won't. We won't let you."

"For real?" He raised his head up at me.

My eyebrows furrowed together. "Of course; we can't do this without you, you div."

Niall's P.O.V

Once Zayn made sure that I was OK to sit by myself, he went back and sat next to Harry again. My heart was beating rapidly because I feared what was going to happen. I loved being in a group, and I thought I'd be in One Direction until I was physically unable to sing, but now that didn't seem to be my definite future.

I stared out of the window, and the scenery caused my thoughts to go all over the place, jumbling them up, along with my emotions.

"Sir, would you like a drink?" My head jerked up to an air hostess who had a cart in her hands. I forced a smile, and shook my head. I didn't think I'd be able to drink something, because the lump I felt in my throat seemed to be pretty big. 

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and just stared at my background. It was a family picture, which included my late sister. I missed her so much. I wiped the tear drops from the screen of my phone and did the same to my cheeks. I wished that I could have another day with her. I was so grateful for my family and though I was pretty excited to see them, I was nervous to tell them that the boys had found out my secret. 

The clouds slowly brushed past and that seemed to be the view for a while. I listened to some music to pass the time. Beforehand, I quickly checked how long of the flight was left; there was still quite a while. I tried to get as comfortable as possible, which was really hard considering I was on a plane seat, before I decided to sleep.

(A/N: Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry for the extremely late update, I know it's been months but thanks for staying with me :) Thank you for the 498 reads, 34 votes and 62 comments, really means a lot. This was a special update for Niall, so Happy Birthday Niall! By the way, have you guys heard 'Fireproof'? It's AMAZING! I can't wait for 'Four'. Thanks for reading and stay awesome.)