Chapter 5

Niall's P.O.V

I suddenly felt a vibration in my hands. I looked down at my lap and saw that someone was trying to call me. I looked at the 'Caller ID' and it was Simon.

"It's Simon," I stated. I picked up the phone and answered it, having a small cough before I spoke to him.

"Hello?" I asked, even though I knew perfectly well who he was.

"Niall! Finally, someone picked up! Put it on loudspeaker!" Simon seemed relieved and a bit calmer than usual, which was a good sign, as we weren't in trouble. I obeyed to his command and everyone surrounded my phone, which now sat on the table between the two sofas.

"Why didn't you answer your phones?" Simon questioned.

"Because you were calling," Louis joked. We all laughed at his tease.

"Haha, very funny. Anyway, after this tour, you will come to my office and we will discuss some information regarding your documentary," Simon explained, his voice sounding a bit more pleased.

"What news?" Liam asked.

"About the premiere, date, time," Simon listed.

"Alright, bye! Don't forget your passports because you always seem to do that! You will be flying to London on the 16th, so four more days," he reminded us.

"Bye uncle Si!" we all chorused. We were all so excited about our first ever documentary which was going to premiere on the 20th, so we had four days to prepare in London. I was pretty nervous too; we were all going to do short speeches in front of a huge crowd, which included our family.

"Wow, I remember when they were putting the film together," Zayn spoke. We all mumbled a 'yeah' in agreement.

"It seems like only yesterday." Harry looked out of the window.

Liam's P.O.V

Before our last concert completely finished, I felt quite light headed and sick. I told the boys that I felt too hot in the arena, so after the second last song - Louis was going to do the solo for me - I went back into the tour bus. I drank a bottle of cold water straight from the fridge, and slightly opened the window of the bus.

Since the boys hadn't arrived yet, I decided to go on my phone for a little bit, to call my family and keep up to date with them. I couldn't find my phone anywhere in my bedroom! I searched all of the boys' bedrooms, and smiled to myself at how clean they had all become. We were really messy and seeing the rooms like this was quite a surprise. It wasn't in Louis' room, or Zayn's room or Harry's room. I checked in Niall's room and it wasn't there either.

I noticed his passport on the bedside table and decided to put it in the bag that he would mainly use for airport trips. Where was my phone? I finally went back into the living room and saw it wedged tightly between the seat of the sofa and the arm. I forcefully attempted to pull it out and at that exact same moment, the boys entered the bus.

"Liam, mate, what are you doing?" Niall laughed.

"Trying to get my phone out! It's stuck!" I admitted, slightly embarrassed.

"Here, let me have a try," Zayn suggested, coming over to me and easily pulling my phone out.

"How did you do that?" I asked.

"I pulled it upright, whereas you pulled it at an angle," Zayn confessed.

"Oh."

Louis' P.O.V

That day and the day after was going to be the last time we had a full day together, before heading off home. I was excited for the premiere and to see my family again, as we were on tour for about eight months, doing approximately a hundred and twenty-seven shows. I was also excited to rest, as, although I enjoyed jumping around on stage, I was exhausted.

We played video games and spoke about the memories we had on the tour.

"I thought the girl who threw bits of paper which had her and her friends' names and Twitter names was pretty clever," Liam stated, holding up a stack of creased papers with various names on.

"Let's follow some," Harry stated. We all pulled out our phones and started following those people. I came across a Twitter follower who loved Harry.

I handed the piece of paper to Harry, while saying, "I think you should follow her. She writes a lot about you." He nodded and followed her, scanning through her messages.

I looked out of the window and saw that the sky turned from light blue with streaks of orange, to dark purple with streaks of light pink. I asked Liam how long was left until we got to the airport, which seemed to be pretty far away.

"About a couple of hours," he replied, before continuing to play the video game with Niall. Although I really wanted to spend this time hanging out with the boys, I felt extremely tired so I told them.

I climbed into my bunk and fell into a deep sleep.

(A/N: Thanks for the 284 reads, 29 votes and 51 comments! What do you think will happen in the next chapter? Comment below!)