Ch. 2: The Twins

After walking to class with Missy, we parted ways, Missy going to the gym for PE and me going to the lab for chemistry. I carried my books while walking in the crowded hallways.

"Hey Eliza! Did you get rid of She-Devil or are you her replacement?" A kid yelled, just wanting to pick a fight.

"Jumping bean! Where's the evil queen?" The same kid asked, with a smirk growing on his face.

"Jumping beans are Mexican, and I'm Colombian, If you're gonna look me up, at least do it right." I snapped at the kid.

"OOOOOHHHH" The people in the hallway mused, looking at the kid who wasn't pleased at all. He must've seen the smirk growing on my face and the look of satisfaction I showed, since he started walking towards my, with his eyes narrowed.

Let me tell you something about this 'kid'. His name is Alexander Simpson, and he's a transfer student. He's well known at school for picking fights with kids, teachers and even lunch ladies. Those girls are very protective over their garlic bread. There's nothing he enjoys more than starting a quarrel between people. Though he didn't expect what was happening next.

"Hey, listen up, 'w'itch. What makes you think you can talk to me like that, huh? Women must be respectful towards men. That's the way it's supposed to be, so unless you want a beating right here, right now, you apologize to me, woman."

I couldn't believe my ears. I was petrified by how sexist this kid was! Didn't he have a mother to respect?! Or sisters or cousins? Anyway, I was never one to pick a fight, at least not with this kid. He was just Bat-sh*t crazy, so I decided to 'apologize'. Simple, huh? Unlucky for me, apologizing to a jerk isn't easy.

"I'm sorry, Alex... I didn't mean to lash out... People should be more sensitive towards people like you... Being a Simpleminded Neanderthal must be tough..." I 'apologized' with a smirk forming on my face.

Did you really think I was gonna apologize to this guy? Karma is a 'w'itch, and I'm her humble servant, undermining egos since 2000.

"Woah. You asked for it, sl*t."

Just as he was about to throw a punch at me, in front of which I would've frozen like a deer in headlights, the punch got interru-

"Hey is that Eli?" I heard a goofy voice ask, the same goofy voice I wake up to almost every morning, spraying me with cold water.

Interrupted.

"I think it is, bro" A slightly deeper goofy voice answered. The one that sings Cold Water to my torture alarm clock, Doofus nr. 1.

"Is that kid Alex bothering her?"

"Let's find out!"

Oh no, here they go again, I thought to myself. Yup. They were at it again. Racing towards the soon to be crime scene. Trying to protect me from every single person talking to me. This makes me remember that time at the cafeteria...

***FLASHBACK***

I was walking with my lunch, trying to find a place to sit, which Missy would normally do, but she went to get het nails done, since one of the fake diamonds on her polish fell off.

"Hey Eliza!" Kevin Hillvalley called out to me, he's the school's soccer and football captain.

"Hey Kevin!" I called out back, I have to admit the boy was fiiiiiiiiine,