Ch.6 Help Needed

-Linda's POV-

*20 minutes ago*

I hear Eliza arriving and telling Missy to stop. This morning she seemed nice, but throughout the day I started to think she was faking it. You learn not to trust people to much when you move around a lot.
Eliza stops Missy, who turns her attention towards her, leaving her bag on the ground.

As they start arguing, the knuckleheads who are holding me back loosen their grip on me.

"Cat fight!" One of them whispers/shouts to the other.

"I hope they fight on the ground!" The other answers.

Pff. Men.

I take my chance and get out of their grip, running towards the door. I see Eliza's concerned look and give her a tiny nod, which I'm not sure she noticed.

I run to the parking lot while looking for my phone. Then I remember I left it at home since it had no battery.

Who does that on the first day of school AT A NEW SCHOOL?!

Shush up, conscience!

The parking lot is completely empty. Oh wait, there's a car! And it's not a monster truck or a pink barbie car, so it must be someone else's!

I run towards it and knock hard on the window. I see a guy on his phone, wearing a leather jacket. He has a map of the school so I suppose he's new too.

"Hi. I don't care what your name is right now, but I need your help! There's this girl named Eliza who's going to get beaten to a pulp inside the school!" I yell as he opens the car door to possibly reprimand me for slamming on his car.

"ELIZA?! F-ING HELL! Come with me! We need to get backup!" He yells.

"And just in case you DO care right now, I'm Nick." He says as we jump back into the car and buckle out seat belts.
Safety first kids!

That's why you should get going! So Eliza doesn't die of internal bleeding! Also, how do you know this guy isn't some kidnapper?!

Shush up, I just know!
He seems pretty worried about some random girl at the school to be a kidnapper! Maybe he's her boyfriend?

He drives us to the nearest MacDonald's.

"NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO GET FOOD YOU DUMBASS!" I yell, loosing control of myself. This girl defended me twice today, I have to help her out too!

"We're not getting food, okay?!" He yells back before honking the car's horn three very loud times.

Two identical guys about a year older emerge from the building. They smile at us before noticing our panicked looks.

"What's wrong?" One of them asks seriously.

"Eliza's in trouble! We need to go! Now! Grab your Happy Meals and hop in, fast!" Nick yells.

They hop into the car. One of them mumbles something about not liking a stranger (Me) on the front seat, but the other punches his shoulder.

Nick parks his car aimlessly at the school front door. We run out of it and hear punches and smashes from locker doors. I know exactly where they are so I run
ahead, having the guys follow me.

We arrive at the scene.
Eliza is in the same position I was a in, twenty minutes ago. She has jocks holding her arms while Missy throws her bag repeatedly at her. I know how heavy and hard that bag is, and know how much in pain she probably is.

Eliza seems unconscious, Missy has tears streaming down her eyes (probably from rage more than sadness)
and the jocks are simply talking about sports.