chapter 5

(Sorry guys , I haven't been very active but I've been going through A LOT of drama but that's not gonna stop my writing LMAO SMUT/ SEMI SMUT AHEAD)

Ron had composed himself as he made it to his... friends, house. He knocks on the doors , tears dripping down his bruised face , his body trembling harshly as he waited in the pouring rain. He has a dark flush on his cheek when none other than Rick fucking Grimes opens the door. Rons sad eyes look up at Rick his hair soaking wet and his eyes red.

Rick raised no question and let the crying boy in. He set the kid on the couch, listening to him sob his heart out. Rick had never seen this kid before but he was guessing by the age he was Carl's friend. Rick sat next to him , seeing the Bruises."What happened?"Asked the man in a gruff voice when Ron stopped crying."Um, i... I " He takes a deep breath and says "My dad happened. He's an asshole."He rubbed his eyes.

His hazel eyes looked to his thigh as Rick rubbed it. He bit his lip as the man spoke."Your dad beat you?"He asked and ron breathed out a sigh "Yeah... he wrapped his hands around my throat... left bruises..." he sniffles.

Ron can't breathe as the man's hand gets higher."Is there anything I can do for you?"The man asked with a smirk , purring at Ron. Ron nibbles on his lip as the man pulls him into a sudden kiss. In that moment Ron is so vunrable he melts into the kiss with regrets. His stomach churned as the man stroked his crotch , making Ron exited buy neverous. Rick smirks when he realizes Ron didn't have a dick."mm, cute face, what do you taste like?"He asked with a smirk ,smelling the scared boy. Ron gently pulled the man closer. God he's been craving simple attention all day. He pants as Rick pulls his jeans down. He whines out as the man rips open his binder , finally ron can breathe as the man tosses it to the side. Ron had never been so happy to wear sexy panties. His pupils are blown. This is so wrong but yet so right, it was only oral sex, that wasn't too bad , right?

Ron is overcome with so much lust as Rick goes down on him. Of course this is all his vivid immagonation. Rick just sweetly rubbed his thigh and left for work leaving Ron there , mad at himself for thinking up such fantasies. He shouldn't ever do it again like he was such an IDOT for thinking anyone would ever want to fuck him. Yikes on this.

His head shoots up as his potential boyfriend and sex partner walks in. Ron has pinch himself to make sure he's still in real life as Carl just pulls him into a hungry kiss , moaning into each other , tongues down one another's mouth. Carl pushes him back against the counter, ready to just fuck him like this.

Carl . and carl blinks."You're a virgin? But you're so hot!"Carl pants , he kisses up Rons neck.

"Are you sure you're not up for sex , I'll treat you real good."

He nibbles his lower lip " Okay " He whimpers "Just be gentle."
(BTW this chapter glitches and IA had to fix it 💙)