chapter 2

Ron's heart was sent a flutter as the teacher called the boy known as Carl over. He rolled his eye and headed over , Ron watched from a distance. It had been a week, people kind of just forgot about him , leaving him behind for a long while. He was used to it but he just really wanted to speak to this beauty... would that make him the beast of this tale?

In Ap English he wouldn't stop staring at the long haired boy , the way he put his messy hair up into a high pony making him look ten times cuter. Ron really should stop staring.

Ron groans as their bell for class to be over rings. He taps his pen against the table , standing up holding his lower stomach a bit when no one was watching. He had been having stomach cramps all day for a strange reason but he was just ignoring it. He didn't run in P.E class that day , telling the coach he just didn't feel good. 10 points were taken away turning his +A to just an A but Ron didn't give a shit at all. He just thought it was idotic.

The guys in his class hated him. Ron hardly ever ran but normally he would have parent notes. He just couldn't run. He didn't want to hurt himself running with a binder and he was NOT taking his binder off. Fuck that. He watched the others run, watching Carl's smooth movements, sweat dripping down his neck and curling his hair. That was fucking hot.

Ron loved the sudden weather changes down here , making everyone so shocked when to him it was so normal. He did enjoy the rain since it hardly ever rained in the shitty town he used to live in. He didn't pay attention to his new found surroundings just watching.

Now Ron wasn't a small kid , he was 5'11 and weighed a good one hundred and eighty two pounds, so it made him yelp as he was rather violently pushed to the ground.."What the fuck?"He barked at the guy who pushed him , Ron trembling in anger."What the hell is your problem?"He growled

"Look! The new guy has a mouth!"One spat. Something in Ron sparked, he was beyond angry as he stood up. He tried walking away but with another word spewing from the boys foul lips "Fag" He turned around and pulled his hand back , easily turning it into a fist as he punched that scared boy right in the nose. He kicked the boy while he was down , glaring and breathing heavily as the other guys looks at him, seeming to be impressed.

"Anyone else want to Fuck with me?"He asked ,taking another kick at the boy. His eyes widened as the biggest gut of the group chuckled then growled "I think we need an orientation for the new guy, what do you say?"The others nodded in agreement and Ron's already backing up.

"Sorry guys , but I'm not free today."He quickly said and made a fucking run for it. He was nervous for his own safety but happy to see no one followed him. Thank fuck.

He stopped where he was , panting gently. He yelped as he was pulled back harshly behind the dumpster. He whined out, he just wanted a break."Shut up!"Came a deep voice from the shadows."They won't find you back here."told the soothing voice. But Ron just nodded , trying to see who it was he was talking too.

His eyes widened as he say that familiar brown hair. The boy put a finger over his own plump lips , making Ron just want to kiss but he knew that would NOT be acceptable. Ron looked around the shadows for signs the boys were near. His.breathe stopped as he heard the people talking outside the dumpster then running the other way to find him.

He looked over at carl who now had his lower lip sucked in a bit as if he's trying to stay as silent as possible. He happened to really enjoy this , this silent moment with the one eyed boy. He ached to ask the question on how he lost it , but maybe carl would snap back and ask why he had such a feminine face. He didn't want that to happen, so he kept to himself for a bit.

Ron's dazing off , no longer paying much attention to anyone. He blinks as Carl just walks away when he knows the guys are gone. He follows behind close by."Hey!"He barks. "Are you just going to leave me?"He asked rather rudely. Carl's single brow raises.

"I just saved your life , you don't need to be a prick."

Ron's hazel eyes are huge , obviously sorry for snapping on Carl. He ran fingers through his hair nervously. "Sorry " He mummbles. God he's such a passive aggressive bitch. Ron watches as Carl just rolls his eye, shaking his head as he turns away ,walking forwards.

Ron can't help but stare at the sight in front of him. He was fucked as feels himself get weak in the knees. Fuck.

____

Ron feels tingly for the rest of the day. He gets home and locks himself in his room like he always would. He laid on his bed , staring at the ceiling.

Today was an improvement.