chapter 3

Ron's trembling as he feels Carl's hands rush down his body. He feels at home beneath the boy. He moans , his hands falling to his lovers hair as his fingers grip the lushious brown hair. Fuck. Sweat drips down his forehead. He feels himself grow weak as the kisses to his stomach slowly move to be more sexual.

He awakes with a loud whine. Yeah, he was fucked. Ron's cheeks are flushed , his body on high , his hazel eyes shutting as he let's out a annoyed groan. He hated waking up from dreams like this. It always is like that. Ever since the boy had talked to him and touched him just so slightly. Ron's hormones were raging and he just needed the relief. That's what he thought at first.

He realized the dreams were turning into cuddle sessions as well. Ron needed carl in more than one way. Fuccckkk. Ron rubbed his eyes , looking at the time he squealed. He was an hour late to school and by the looks of it his drunken father had beaten the shit out of his mother last night. Fuck.

Ron left the room after rushing rather comically to get his clothes on. Ron hurriedly grabs an apple , looking at the shattered beer bottles around the dump that is know as his house. He yips gently as he nearly trips on his feet to get to his motorcycle. He doesn't have time to gear up he just goes. The schools only a mile away, he'll deal with the consequences later. He doesn't give a shit about the speed limit , he just goes. Ron made it to school just in time to get to second period. He's eating his apple on the way there.

He's too busy to notice it's not a pear. He gets into his seat quickly , watching as Carl walks into the classroom with grace. Ron didn't use his normal binder , just used three or four sports bras so he wouldn't go through a lot of difficultly , just keeping a giant hoddie on.

He feels his throat starting to get scratchy. He coughs quietly. He feels the air being blocked off and suddenly he's out cold.

Carl sat boredly, listening to Mikey and Enid argue like an old married couple. He looks over at the small cough. He can see ron's feeling confused , he's looking like he's hurting. His stomach leaps into his throat as Ron tries to stand up and just passes out. Everyone but the teacher watches in shock. Holy hell.

Carl rushes over as the teacher says."I need someone to find his eppipen."Oh fuck, Ron had so many , he looked at each one. He looked in his hand, an apple... fuck. He grabbed the one he hoped was right and practically stabbed Ron in the thigh with it.
Carl watched as the teacher called an ambulance. Ron squeezed Carl's hand that was holding his."no no no ambulance."He whined, carl furrowed his brow asking."Well why not?" He asked and ron mummbles."No insurance." He pays for his own damn hospital bills so he had barely any insurance. He clenched his hazel eyes shut as the teacher looked at Ron. She had already called the boys mother to come help the young boy. Ron tried to stand up but carl gently pushed him back down. Fuck he didn't want to cry in front of everyone but tears were lacing his hazel eyes making him more prone to doing what he hated.

Ron looked into Carl's one eye, his cheeks turning a bright pink color as Carl was so close to him.  He sniffles ever so cutely as the boy asks "How dumb are you?"As they are walking to the nurses office. Ron grumbles a little something that carl can't hear."What the fuck are you saying?" Ron snaps as Carl curses at him."GET the fuck out of my business! There is not reason for us to be arguing but here we are! Why the fuck do you want to know? Huh? So you can pick on me a little bit more? I'm not your fucking bitch!"He pushes carl away with the force of nothing. He's suddenly overwhelmed with emotions as he sees carl shocked. He doesn't expect what happens next.

Carl's soft lips press against his own as his arms are held back so he can't fight back. But he doesn't want to. He falls into the kiss , his heart beating inside of his small throat. This was really happening. Wow. Suddenly he's pushed away from the red faced boy. "Freak." He growls and walks away, leaving Ron confused and horny.

Is that what he was to carl? A freak?

He went home that day and did shit he hadn't done to himself in months. He cut his thighs and his arms , hoping that the pain would go away like it used to.  It didn't.