chapter 7

After going home that day to a house rid of his father for the week he immediately made his mother go by him medication for his UTI. Carl was texting him like crazy when he didn't go to school the first day. Carl was nervous and Ron understood that. He just texted back angrily. "You gave me a UTI , I can't go to school this week." And all he got back was 👌👈 😘. Ron rolls his eyes at this.

"Carl , I can't have sex this week , you'll tear me up."-R

"Whatever, you're missing out , I know you'll eventually give in."-C

Ron felt hurt at that. He just closed his phone and laid his head down sadly, why did he always get himself involved with assholes. Carl should be giving him flowers and singing cheesy love songs with him. Ron curled up close in his blankets , drinking his tea and watching television. His whole day was boring, just sitting around , peeing and sleeping. It only because interesting when there was a knock on the door. Rons heart fluttered , thinking maybe it was Carl. He smiled as he opened the door.

He sighed as it wasn't carl , just... his father's boss."Where the fuck is Peter and who might you be. " Rons big eyes look up at the tall and very muscular man that gave him shivers. "Um, I'm Ron , Petes son , I thought my dad was on a business trip with the company?" He says in a strong voice , upset that Carl wasn't at his doorstep. "Son? He said his son was tweleve. Holy shit, that bastard still calls you rosey, well hello Ron, I'm your father's boss, maybe when your legal you can call me up."

Ron shakes his head "No thanks , I have enough going on in my life right now without sex."He smiles though but frowns as the man said "Looks like your father ditched you, looks like I was wrong, he is the kind of man that would leave his  family. " Ron flinched as the man raised his hand up too fast.

"You should leave now, go find Pete "Ron hissed at the stranger , slamming the door shut in his face before checking out his phone.

"Hey babe, just sent you a little something for the day. I read up on UTI's they sound painful, sorry for being such an ass wipe 💙"-C

Rons heart fluttered as he saw this cute message. He quickly texted back "Thank :3, I'm feeling a bit better today but I'm already getting akward cramps and I'm Hella alone..  can you come over?"-R

Carl smirks behind his phone , fuck yes he could definetly come the fuck over. Maybe Ron could suck his dick in return of Carl satisfying Ron. He immediately  got into his car , texting "What's ur adress? I'm coming over"-C

Rons heart was sent a flutter by this message. He sent carl his adress and nuzzled into his blanket , a shy smile on his face as he hears the doorbell ring once more in about 5 minutes. He stood up with a whine and opened the door.

Ron smiles as he greeted the younger boy. He frowns as he is pulled into a hard kiss."Carl no " He whimpers , turning his face to the side , his lips bruised from the hard kiss. "Carl stop!"He said , angry.  And carl did. Looking at him with an angry eye. Ron laid his head on Carl's shoulder as he's pulled into a hug.

"I'm sorry... I've had a rough day."Ron nodded at what Carl said "Well... you can't just come to me and expect sex  everytime" Carl nodded, rubbing Ron's thigh , expecting sex from the older boy. Ron sighs and slaps Carl's hand away asking"So, what did you get me?"He asked carl , expecting roses and chocolates. He fakes a smile as Carl gives him a bottle of lube. "I was thinking anal?"He asked.

Rons dissapointed, his heart breaking. "Okay whatever, no , I'm not your sex toy grimes "He growls and carl chuckles " I was just joking babe , the real thing is coming soon don't worry, how about we go up to your room and cuddle?"

Now how could ron say no to that.