chapter 6

(The songs from a really good show called cazy exgirlfriend and its bascically ron to carl)
All Ron can think about is the fact that  sex hurt. He laid on Carl's bed afterwards , just jumbled up and not at all satisfied. Carl wasn't a gentle man. He came before ron even reached his climax , he didn't stretch first , he didn't even stimulate him, and he left Ron bleeding. This boy didn't even use a condom!!!. He was pissed off that he lost his virginity  to something like this. He curls up in the bed a hand between his legs as he tried to tame the pain from the hard and not at all gentle sex. Fuck Carl, that wasn't what Ron wanted.

When Carl asked if he rocked Rons world he snapped."No, you actually didn't, you hurt me , you didn't even make me cum and you just stopped when I was so close and you made me bleed, I just want to go home."He hissed with a few tears falling down his cheeks. He sniffles as Carl gets between his legs , spreading them out. Ron just sighed and tried to close them.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm just not used to gentle sex , and honey,  your hymen  broke , that's why you were bleeding." Ron blinked, he didnt know much about his own body.

Rons trembling as finally Carl's going down on him. He blushes as he was not expecting such a gentle caress to his side. Fuck..

___

With this happening Ron felt much better , his hair fucked up from the sex and he was exhausted with how many orgasm he had. Carl was massaging Rons back as he fell asleep.

And Ron slept for a good hour before Carl woke him up to have sex again , which left Ron more drained than ever before.  The sex felt a bit better that time but it still really hurt. He felt like his crotch was on fire and not in a good way.

___

After about four more rounds of sex ron is exhausted and he can't move at all. He sleeps soundly and carl does as well. But when he does wake up he's in so much pain that he just feels like his guts are all jumbled up. He can't go  home just yet so he just holds himself and tries his hardest not to vomit. Ron groans as he  has to suddenly pee. He looked at the sleeping carl and he stood up , his hoodie still on as he walked to the bathroom , his ass sticking out as he rushed to the bathroom , everything hurting.

He sat on the bowl and let it ALL out , peeing finally. God it burned so bad , fuck. Ron stood up after wiping , he walked out of the bathroom to meet right with Rick , his eyes big as the man just stares at him. Ron feels uncomfortable in the taller man's gaze. He swallows as Rick says."Don't let Carl pressure you into anything you don't want , tell him dinner will be ready soon."Ron shyly nodded, looking all around him. Rick smiled at the boy but as soon as Ron walked away , Rick squeezed his ass from behind. Ron turned around to be mouth to mouth with the grimes man. Ron melts into this real kiss , allowing himself to he picked up and pushed against the wall.

___

Now Rick was a true gentleman when they had sex , he treated Ron with respect and he knew ALL the right ways to.make him squeal in pleasuee. Even afterwards the older man cuddled into Ron. This was paradise. But his stomach settled with guilt as he remembered that he needed to go to carl. He sighed and got out of bed "I'm sorry, we can't do this anymore , I really like your son."He says , walking to the bathroom to take a shower.

Rick actually got him to take his clothes off so that part was already done. He stepped into the scalding hot water just smiling as he thought. Fuck he needed to pee again.

Shit.

Ron thinks carl has given him a UTI.