Imagine 11::The Soccer Game⚽

Yn's Pov.

*bell rings*

Yes!I ran out the classroom nearly pushing everyone in the hallway to get to my locker.It was Friday!I smiled as I undid my locker.I put my books in my locker and took out my black van backpack and put it on.I closed my locker and turned around to see my best friend smiling at me in her soccer suit.Dang it!I forgot she had soccer games every Friday now.Soccer season just started.

Julie:*smiling*Hey Yn,you better be at my soccer game.*walks away drinking powerade*

Yn:*shakes head and runs out school*

~At Home

So I walked into my house and told my mom that I was going to Julie's game.After she approved I ran upstairs to pick an outfit out.I went through my closet throwing my clothes everywhere.I finally made up my mind.I chose a neon pink crop top(dont worry I have a nice fit stomach),some neon pink shorts,neon pink low-cut converses and pink bow earings.I let my long light brown hair down and put on some light pink lipstick.I grabbed my phone and wallet and went downstairs.Before I walked out the door,mom stopped me to give me something.

Mom:*hands you 20 dollars*Here and becareful.

Yn:*smiles and kisses mom forehead*Thanks mom.*walks out door*

~At The Game

So I walked into the gate and gave the lady three dollars to get in.I walked to the highest spot on the bleachers and sat down.I looked around the feild and saw Julie kick a goal.I yelled out "Go Julie!".I saw her look at me and smile.I smiled back and sat back down.I took out my phone and scrolled through twitter.Then all of a sudden I felt someone or some people starring at me.I looked up to see a light skinned boy with some other boys looking at me grinning.I smiled weirdly at them back like "ok?" and continued to scroll on my phone.

~End of Game

Yes!Julie and her team won!55 to 23!After they talked with the coach I ran to Julie and gave her a best friend hug.We said our good bye's and walked away.As I was walking out someone called my name.I turned around to see those boys again.They walked up to me with huge grins on their faces.Wtf?Are these rapers?No,they look familiar!

Yn:*looks curious*Do you boys go to Avalien High?*puts hand on hip*

Boy With Blond Dye On Top Of Head:*grins*Yes.

Yn:*eyes get wide and smiles*Oh!Yall are Jaden,Jacob,Rayan,Chres,and Craig!

Jacob:*runs fingers through fro*Yep,but I go by Prince.*grins*

Rayan:*grins*And I go by Ray.Ray Ray if ya nasty.*pops collar*

Craig:*rolls eyes and grins*I go by Prod.

Chres:*grins*Aannnddd,I go by Roc.

Yn:*smiles and bites lip*Oh.*looks at Jaden up and down smiling*And what do you go by?

Jaden:*walks closer to you and grabs your hand grinning*I go by Jaden.*kisses hand*

Yn:*blushes*Oh well l,I have to get going.*walks away*

Jaden:*grabs waist and turns you around*Wait,ever since last year I wanted something from you.*grins*

Yn:*smiles with hands on his shoulders*And what is that?

Jaden:This.*kisses you long and passionatly*

o.o

I hesitated but kissed back.His lips was smooth as his cheeks.I know because my hands are on his cheeks as we are kissing.

Jaden's Pov.

I know that the boys were jelous.I could hear their whispering in the background.Yn lips are-wow.I pulled away and grinned.

Yn:*blushing looking down*I have to go.*walks away*

Prince:*looking mad with eyebrow up*Jaden,what the hell man?!

Jaden:*shrugs*

Roc:*crosses arms*She was mine.

Prod:*looks at Roc*Ha!She WAS yours but know,she mine!*pops collar*

Ray:Yall ALL wrong!She is mine!*grins*

Jaden:*shakes head laughing*Yall just dont know.*walks away*

The Boys:o.0

I know,boring

Sorry.

I promise I will do better.

Vote please!

Keep Reading!