Imagine 1O::Dying Jaden's Hair

Jaden's Pov.

So today im planning on dying my hair goldish blond at the top of my hair.I already cut my hair so now im getting it blond.Yn really doesnt want me to dye it.She's all like 'No Jaden!Dont do it!' and 'If you dye your hair so help me I will cut your head off and frame it!'.Im like 'What the hell.How you gonna frame a head?'.By the way guys,she is pregnant with a boy.Its mine,so dont worry!Yea,thats maybe why she is so cranky.

Yn's Pov.

God,help Jaden please.He is choosing the wrong path.Why is he dying his hair?I know im pregnant but stil,he dont need to dye his hair.He already cut it!He is torturing his own hair!...Ok Yn,calm down.

Jaden:*fixs snapback*Yn,hurry up!

Yn:*gets mad*Jaden Smith,down raise your voice at me!*stomps out room*

Jaden:*mumbles*Well damn.

Yn:*pops up in doorway*What was that?

Jaden:*rubs back of neck*Oh nothing!*smiles*

Yn:*mumbles walking away*Mhm.

~At Hair Salon

We walked in the salon called Joey's Hollywood Salon

Jaden:*walks up to counter*Um excuse me?

Joey:*raises head up*Oh hi!My name is Joey,how may I help you?

Jaden:*smiles*I need my hair to be dyed.

Yn:*sighs loud*

Jaden:*shoves Yn arm a little*

Yn:*sits down in a chair and takes out iPhone*

Joey:*smiles and get up*Ok,come over here.*walks over to a person*

Jaden:*follows*

Joey:Ok,this is gonna be the person who will be dying your hair.*points to ?*

?:*turns around and smiles*Hi,im Ke-*smile slowly fades away*

Jaden:*stares*Kesha.

Kesha:o.o

Jaden:*turns around to face Joey*Um,can I get a new person please.

Joey:*looks suspicious but smiles*Sure!I will do it.

Jaden's Pov.

Yess!I did not want that hoe clothes wearing girl to dye my hair.I bet you while she was dying it,she wouldve made it nasty.Ugh.And I dont need Yn to be getting mad and agressive because of the baby.

Jaden:*sits in seat*

Joey:*puts wrapy thingy around Jaden*Ok,how are we gonna do this?*looks in the mirror*

Jaden:*uses hand motions to describe*I want it goldish blond on the top of my hair.

Joey:*thinking looking in the mirror*Hmmm,ok!*walks away to get dye and supplies*

Kesha:*walks to Jaden grinning*Hey Jay.

Jaden:*looks at Kesha*Dont call me that and get away.*looks back at mirror*

Kesha:*trace fingers around Jaden's upper body part*Cmon Jaden,I know you still want me.*sits on Jaden's lap facing him*

Jaden:*sweating a little*Kesha,I wouldnt that if I were you.

Kesha:*moves closer to Jaden's face and whispers suductively*Or what?

Yn:*stomps over to Kesha and grabs her by her fake pink weave*This bitch!*lifts her up off Jaden and punches her right in her face*I didnt want to that again but sorry.

Kesha:*knocked out on the floor*

Yn:*looks at Jaden and walks away swishing your hair*Hmp.*sits down and plays on iPhone like nothing happened*

Jaden:o.o

Joey:*walks to Jaden*Ok,lets get starte-What happened to Kesha?

Jaden:Oh,she said she was sleepy so she just feel asleep right there.*shrugs and quietly laughs*Haha!

~After about 10 minutes of dying

Joey:*stands back and smiles*Tada!

Jaden:*looks up and smiles huge*Ha!Thanks Joey!Can I get your number?

Joey:*laughs*Yea,here ya go!*hands him a buisness card*

Jaden:*gets up and dusts self off*Here ya go Joey!*hands him $120*Keep the tip.*winks and walks to Yn*So babe,how do I look?*smiles*

Yn:*slowly looks up*o.oWow Jay!I-Its AMAZING!I was so wrong!

Jaden:*laughs*Haha!Ok,lets go home!Wait!*walks to Kiesha*Dont ever touch me again bitch.Oh and,YOU GOT KNOCK THE FUCK OUT!*laughs and walks to Yn*

We both laughed as we walked away holding hands.

Keep voting guyssss!

Thanks for the votes!