Imagine 9::Building Steam

Yn's Pov.

So its 6:45 p.m. and I just came home from work.Ugh,im so tired.So I decided to take a shower.Before I took a shower,I texted my boyfriend,Jaden,to see where he was at.

~Convo

Yn:Hey babe,whare you at?

Jaden:Im hanging with Prince at the gym.

Yn:Oh.

Jaden:Did you make it home yet?

Yn:Yea,im about to take a shower.

Jaden:Oh ok,love ya!

Yn:Love ya too!

~End of Convo

After I texted Jaden,I went in my room to grab my red lace bra and panties and my white robe.I walked into the restroom and started the shower.

~Prince's House

Jaden's Pov.

Yn just told me that she was about to take a shower.This was my time.I always wanted to have shower sex with Yn.So I told Prince that I was leaving.

Jaden:*stops tredmill and gets off wiping face*Aye Prince,I have to go.

Prince:*running on tredmill*Let me guess,you need my sis.*laughs*

Jaden:*smiles a little* Be quiet!*grabs backpack and leaves*

~At Home

Yn's Pov.

So I got undressed and stepped in the shower.I shivered because the water felt good on my soft skin.I closed my eyes and grabbed my shower sponge.While I was putting my head under the shower,I felt two hands land on my hips.I turned around to see...

Ray.

(Lol Jk,back to story)

Jaden.

I smiled and giggled.

Yn:Jaden,what are you doin-

I got cut off by Jaden kissing me.It was so passionate.I kissed back as Jaden's soft hands ventured all over my wet body.The shower was still pouring on us.By this time we didnt care.Jaden picked me up so my legs rapped around his waist.Still kissing,Jaden pushed me agaisnt the cold shower wall.He looked me in my eyes with so much lust and passion.He then leaned to my neck and kissed it leaving passionate hickeys.I moaned anough that it filled the whole bathroom.I felt him grin on my neck.He got up from my neck and kissed me again.He then lifted my legs higher on his waist and entered me slowly.I gasp in his mouth at how his man hood entered me.He started to thrust in and out slowly gripping my waist.He then came off my lips and looked me in my eyes breathing hard.I threw my head back and moaned my heart out.Jaden threw his head back also biting his lip groaning.I took my hands off the wall and wrapped them around Jaden's wet neck.He then went harder.I pulled him to my neck and layed my head on his muscular shoulder.All of a sudden I felt Jaden nibbling on my ear.I moaned and giggled at the ame time.We were reaching our climaxes so we both shouted out and let go.Me and him slid down the shower wall breathing hard.I looked at him and smiled breathing hard.

Yn:*breathing hard*What was that all about J-Jaden?

Jaden:*breathing hard*Well,I wanted to have shower sex with you,so mission accomplished I guess?*looks at Yn and smiles*

Yn:*giggles and sits on top of Jaden holding his face*I love you Jay.*kisses him*

Goodnight!

Keep voting!