Imagine 26::New Neighbor

Your mom name is Gloria.So if anyone says Gloria in this imagine.They are talking
about your mom.CONTINUE.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Yn's Pov.

I carried my last box up to my room.Woo!Work much!I put my hands on my hips as I looked all around my room.Me and Mom just moved to L.A.We came from Atlanta.She got a job promotion.I opened my first box wich were pictures.I grabbed one picture of me and Dad.This was a picture when we first climbed Mount St Everest.Yep.We did alot together.I smiled as memories flooded through my head.My thoughts were inturupted by Mom yelling from downstairs.

Mom:*yelling*Yn!Come here!

I put the picture back and walked downstairs.Mom was at the door smiling at someone.I walked up to her.

Yn:Yes?

Mom:*smiling*Yn honey.Meet Mrs.Smith.She is our neighbor.

I turned to the woman.She was gorgeous!I smiled shyly.

Yn:H-Hi.

She giggled and smiled.

Mrs.Smith:*reaches hand out to you*Hi.You are a very beautiful young lady.*smiles*

I slowly shook her hand.

Mrs.Smith:*looks at Mom and smiles*Ms.York.I want you and your daughter to come have dinner with us tonight.Is that fine?

Mom:*smiles big*Sure!What time you want us to come over?

Mrs.Smith:Hm?You can come over at 8.

Mom:*claps hands together*That would be great!Thank you Jada!*hugs Mrs.Smith*

Mrs.Smith:*hugs back*No problem Gloria.*walks across the street*

I hope she has a daughter my age.All my friends are back in Atlanta.

Mom:*walking upstairs*Yn.Get ready.We only have one hour.Chop!Chop!*walks in room*

I sighed and walked upstairs.

~1 hour later...

I sprayed my Beyonce perfume on my dress.I was wearing a black not too short-dress,black strap sandles with balck jems,and my gold ankle bracelet Dad gave me.I dusted myself off and walked downstairs.

Mom:*turns around*Honey you look perfect!You ready?

Yn:*smiles*Yep.Lets go!

...

We walked across the street to their wonderous house.Mom walked up the steps and ringed the doorbell.I looked around waiting.

Soon Mrs.Smith came to the door.

Mrs.Smith:*smiles*Hey!Yall made it!

She hugged me and Mom.We walked in and the smell of pasta hit my nose.Wow.That smells hella good!

All of a sudden,a handsome young boy that looked about my age walked downstairs.He looked just like Mrs.Smith.He must be her son.We sat down at the table waiting for Mrs.Smith.She soon came out the kitchen with our plates.

Mrs.Smith:*sets plate down in front of you*Oh!Silly me.I havent introduced you to my son.

The boy walks over to her.

Mrs.Smith:*puts hands on his shoulders*This is Jaden.Jaden this is Yn and Gloria.He should be about the same age as you.How old are you guys?

Jaden:*straight face*Mom.Im 17.

Yn:Im 17 too.

Mom:*smiles*Awe.How wonderful.

Mrs.Smith smiled and set the rest of the plates down.Soon we were all eating.

Mom:*gulps food*So.Jada?Arent you married?

Mrs.Smith:*cutting a meatball*Yea.But,my husband is doing buisness.So he very busy.

Mom:*nods head*I understand girl.

They continued chatting while me and Jaden sat in silence eating.All of a sudden,I felt a cold hand on my thigh.I gulped and looked down.Jaden.I patted his hand away and continued eating.

Jaden's Pov.

Yn looks so sexy!I already go out with Kylie,but damn!Mami look lonely in that dress.I reached my hand over to her thigh but she patted it away.Fuck.I really want her.But how?

Jaden:*whispers*Yn.I really want you.

Yn:*whispers*I dont even know you like that Jaden.

~About 1 hour later...

We all walked outside.Our moms walked by the street and talked.I looked at Yn and bit my lips.I leaned towards her ear and whispered.

Jaden:*whispering*If you come by tomorrow night,I can teach you some tricks.Ok?

Yn slowly nodded and bit her lips.

Gloria:*yells*Yn!Lets go!

Yn looked at me one last time then ran towards her mom.They soon entered their house.Mom walked in the house.I walked in right behind her and shut the door.

Jaden:*smirks*Im getting me some ass tomorrow.*walks upstairs*

_________________________________________________________________________________
Ooo.Jaden!

Im doing one reaquests for a girl named Emily.

Its because she is new reading my book.

So I want to do something sweet for her.

Love you guys and continue reading!

Vote too!

@silvermisfit