Imagine 21::Your're My New Roomate?

Yn's Pov.

Noooo!My roomate left me.She moved to Hawaii.Ugh.Now they said someone else is moving in.The office called and said they need me to come by l.They wanted to tell who my roomate was.I grabbed my iPhone and walked out the room locking the door.

~The office...

I walked in and headed to the desk.

Yn:*smiles*Hi.The office called me up here.

Lady:*smiles*Oh.Youreeeee Yn right?

Yn:Yes.

Lady:*puts on glasses*Ok.Yn your new roomate is Jaden Smith.

My eyes suddely got wide...

Jaden is my ex.

We broke up right before college.He was dating another girl during our relashionship.But I still love him.He was so sweet and romantic.We only had sex one time.*bits lip*He was soooo go-

Lady:*takes off glasses*Um,Yn?

I snapped.

Yn:Oh!Sorry!Um thank you!*runs out office*

Lady:*puts glasses on and shakes head*Youngbloods these days.*shuffles through papers*

I ran back to the dorms.I had to be prepared for Jaden.Not like that but make sure that the room is tidy.I unlocked the door and opened it.I walked over to the coffee table and set my iPhone on it.I sighed and put both of my hands on my hips.Lets get to work...

~After 2 hours...

Finally!!!Everything is clean and in place.I got hot so I put on white shorts and a white fitted tank top.I let my hair down from the clip.Ah that feels better.

Knock

Knock

Its Jaden!Ok ok be cool.

I slowly opened the door to see a sexy light skinned boy with short cute hair.Jaden.Once he saw me his eyes got wide.He grinned and dropped his suitcases.He walked up to me and picked me up.He spun me around kissing my cheek.

Yn:*laughing*Woah woah!Jaden calm down!

Jaden put me down and smiled huge.

Jaden:*laughs*Sorry I just miss you.*grins*

I playfully punched his chest.

Yn:*laughs*Lets put these suitcases up mister.*grabs 2 suitcases*

Jaden's Pov.

As Yn picked up some of my suitcases,I looked at her ass.Wooh!I miss that sooooo much.

Jaden:*picks up the rest of the suitcases*Um we both know my name is daddy.*walks in and closes door*

Yn:*turns around with one hand on hip*Jaden.Please.

I walked over to her and grabed her waist with both of my hands.She looked me in my eyes with lust.I did the same.

Jaden:Yn im truly sorry for what I did to you.I didnt mean to hurt you.I dont know what I was thinking.I love you.ALOT.I dont wanna ever loose you.Will you please take me back?

Yn:*smiles*You catched me just in time because I was seeing somebody else.

I looked at her with the 'What the fuck?!' face and took my grip off her waist.I walked to the other bed and sat on the edge of it.

Yn:*walks over Jaden and sits by him*No.Were not together.Yet.

I got more heated up.Hmp.Yn wanna play now.I turned to her and pinned her to the bed.I was on top.I leaned towards her ear and growled breathing heavy.

Jaden:*growls*Now Yn.You have been a bad girl havent you.

Yn:*nods*

Jaden:*licks your ear lobe*Good.Now you know daddy is gonna have to punish you.Right?

Yn:*moans and nods slowly*

Jaden:Ok.*bits your ear*

With that I kissed Yn roughly and sloppy.I ripped off her clothes and got to work...

____________________________________________________________________________________

♥+*.•°

Love you guys!

Keep reading and vote!

Thanksss!

Add to library if you havent!

Should I continue???

♥+*.•°